Sponsored

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Got my Bronze Oxide Sport. Would love better floor protection than the carpets.
Sponsored

Rich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tcoma off road
I have been looking to purchase a 2024 Tacoma Sport solar octane, long bed, premium package with black softex since the beginning of 2024. Yesterday I acquired one that is being built the end of October and delivered hopefully sometime in December. Now I play the waiting game. I was getting anxious. I love the color and was thinking the solar octane might be discontinued in the 2025 line up.

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium Package 6-Spd (white)
almost 4k on my Off Road premium 6MT
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 10.37.28 AM.jpg

Mtn.Ta_CO_man

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
I am with some of the others, still waiting...
Build date is next week and I will hopefully take delivery in time to make the first adventure going to the mountains here in CO to cut our Christmas tree. SO looking forward to having the truck bed this year rather then the roof of the SUV.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Is the poor coverage because the material feels plasticky? Our mats are made of TPE, so there's no strong odor. They've been tested in high and low temperatures and won’t deform easily. Plus, they fit really well!
Nah the poor coverage is because they're not big enough, so san and rocks get under the mats sometimes. They also do seem a bit deformed.

braaadyota

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
My good friend and I up at the north shore in Minnesota a month ago. Heading up there again in two weeks and looking forward to many more adventures!

IMG_8470.jpeg

OP
OP
3Wliners Floor Mats

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes, MK5 6BY
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
That pic is from a trail that runs from Moab to some switchbacks on Shafer Trail. The road leading up to Shafer is Potash Rd and it offers some sick views. Yeah I'm just rocking the stock mats that the TRD Pro came with for now, but honestly they lack good coverage and don't lay super flat!
So it's a coverage issue. That's definitely frustrating because it means the product wasn't a good fit from the start. It's uncomfortable every time you use it.

OP
OP
3Wliners Floor Mats

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Nah the poor coverage is because they're not big enough, so san and rocks get under the mats sometimes. They also do seem a bit deformed.
It seems that fit is crucial. For this product, a perfect fit should be the basic standard.

OP
OP
3Wliners Floor Mats

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
My good friend and I up at the north shore in Minnesota a month ago. Heading up there again in two weeks and looking forward to many more adventures!

IMG_8470.jpeg
Awesome! Are you guys camping here, or doing something else?

Sponsored
OP
OP
3Wliners Floor Mats

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I have been looking to purchase a 2024 Tacoma Sport solar octane, long bed, premium package with black softex since the beginning of 2024. Yesterday I acquired one that is being built the end of October and delivered hopefully sometime in December. Now I play the waiting game. I was getting anxious. I love the color and was thinking the solar octane might be discontinued in the 2025 line up.
Securing a 2024 Tacoma in Solar Octane is a great choice. The wait will be worth it, especially with that color. Hope it arrives right on time in December!

OP
OP
3Wliners Floor Mats

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
almost 4k on my Off Road premium 6MT
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 10.37.28 AM.jpg
Nice! Sounds like you've been enjoying your Off Road Premium 6MT. How's it handling so far?

braaadyota

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Awesome! Are you guys camping here, or doing something else?
Just exploring the roads! Her family has a place up there we stayed at. It was a day meant for hiking and wheeling that turned into just wheeling since it rained. Still a fun time doing that and cooking tacos over the camp stove!

tacoboutit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EXL
I still don't have mine, in spite of putting a deposit down in May 2023. Can I get some sympathy mats? :LOL:
I am in the same boat! I put my deposit on a Pro initially and changed to bronze oxide TH. I figure that is why it took so long. Should be the end of the month though according to the dealer.
Sponsored