Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

TacoLisa

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Mine has been on a QC hold in Commerce Georgia for a bit over a month now. Dealer has no idea why or when it will be delivered.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
For those of you on QC hold, which trim are you getting? I'm wondering if it specific. I got some story about a delay for Floor Mats on Tuesday. Going to check back in tomorrow.
TRD OR Premium. Per my salesman it seems to be an issue with add-ons or accessories not being included that should have been. Unknown what these add-ons are.

Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Nope. I have one incoming that only has one accessory and that is the door edge guards. It is being held. Meanwhile, I have another one that isn't being held and it also has the door edge guards. All trims, models and transmissions are being held at the moment.
Maybe its the wrong sized spare tires!!! Tiregate 2024

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Well here's one piece of good news. One of the trucks due into one of my stores was released from the quality hold today. I checked and there are a handful of others as well. Whatever it is, it looks to be clearing out.
Are these earlier builds? I have an allocation that was supposedly build early January and has been sitting in Veracruz since 1/31. Just wondering if mine should be heading out soon.

Sponsored

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5
No clue what plant this was built in it was a trade from another dealer so I never knew vin but as of today

iResQ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Limited
Well here's one piece of good news. One of the trucks due into one of my stores was released from the quality hold today. I checked and there are a handful of others as well. Whatever it is, it looks to be clearing out.
Is the one being released to your store the Supersonic Red Limited allocated to Laurel by chance?