Sponsored

Toyota App not showing Tire Pressure (Solved)

Viper_00

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road hybrid
Why does the tire pressure after every start on the dash disappear? I set it 🤔
You can change the cluster to show it, but it will disappear when you restart the truck. It's a cool "feature" of Toyota lol

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
I am happy to report that after contacting Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 we were able to get my digital key reloaded and my tire pressure is now showing in the app. I am very impressed with the help I got with this over the phone with Toyota. If you are having any issues don’t be afraid to call them. I really did not think we were going to get these issues fix over the phone but he walked me step by step through the process and both issues have been solved. I also let them know about the issue we all (iPhone users) have been having with the radio not reducing the volume when we are listening to a text message through CarPlay. He told me that will be documented with my case number and that it would be looked into.
Oh, what a feeling! - if you know, you know 😎

IMG_2133.jpeg
Are you on I phone do you have the premium package? My android doesn't show tailgate and my vehicle avatar isn't a truck... Toyota software leaves a lot to be desired.

2024 Tacoma Toyota App not showing Tire Pressure (Solved) Screenshot_20241024-073032

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Mine works on both, app and the dash. That's how I found out today that the guy who mounted my snow tires this morning pumped em up to 40-44 PSI. Aired down this afternoon with a gauge, and the tpms is registering fine, always has worked for me
Disappointing that tire tech’s can’t get air pressure right. I have to check mine every time it’s serviced ☹.

OP
OP
HoptownBob

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Are you on I phone do you have the premium package? My android doesn't show tailgate and my vehicle avatar isn't a truck... Toyota software leaves a lot to be desired.

Screenshot_20241024-073032.jpg
Yes, iPhone and premium. I am almost positive that if you call, they can get yours fixed over the phone. You’ll need to be in the vehicle and have your remote with you. The will be able to walk you through it step by step. It will most likely involve resetting up your vehicle with the app. But it’s not as simple as you may think and must be done exactly like they tell you. Be ready to spend at least 30 mins with them on the phone. Good luck!
Sponsored