Sponsored

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
My local dealer has a long boy trail hunter in stock with nobody to claim it, they were trying to get me to take it home, I’m waiting for a white TRD Pro, this is Halifax, NS, Canada, it’s up for 85ish, this has a sunroof too

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here đź“‹ IMG_2721

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here đź“‹ IMG_2722
Sponsored

Last edited:

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
I couldn't get with the total length of the long bed- though I really miss the storage space. What I really wanted was an extra cab and 6 foot bed, not the double cab- but oh well.

Bob A

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter July 25 Purchase
Got a call this morning at 9am that this bad boy had hit the lot. While at the dealer signing the paperwork, two other Chicago area dealerships texted and called me to inform me that theirs had also arrived. If anyone is interested in a black TH in the Chicago area let me know I will send you the dealer name.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Allocations - post them here đź“‹ d

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Got a call this morning at 9am that this bad boy had hit the lot. While at the dealer signing the paperwork, two other Chicago area dealerships texted and called me to inform me that theirs had also arrived. If anyone is interested in a black TH in the Chicago area let me know I will send you the dealer name.

d.jpg
That's great news, congrats! Was yours one on QC hold as well?

Bob A

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter July 25 Purchase
That's great news, congrats! Was yours one on QC hold as well?
I have really been trying to figure that out. I am guessing so as it should have shown up about 20 days ago, and 3 of them just showing up in the Chicago area on the same day I am guessing means they were all on hold.

Sponsored

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
I have really been trying to figure that out. I am guessing so as it should have shown up about 20 days ago, and 3 of them just showing up in the Chicago area on the same day I am guessing means they were all on hold.
I bet it was. I'm guessing your dealer just didn't give you a heads up on that. I was getting weekly texts from my dealer with a screenshot of their system and the status changes which is where I first found out. That's encouraging.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter

d.jpg
I may be biased, but this is the best TH color!! Enjoy it!

@ the rest of you, it will be worth the wait! I LOVE MINE!

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
I have a build date! Week of Sept 9th.

Bronze Oxide 5ft bed, no bs. hella stoked.

Next thing is to decide what kind of cap I put on it. And start researching winch possibilities, that's really the only thing the truck is missing.

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra,1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
I put a deposit on a trail hunter with a build date of 8/14/24 so hopefully I will get it before it snows

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the people that have picked up their new TH did it come with the sunroof

Sponsored

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya I was hoping that they would get one but no deal breaker

ForgingToy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco - but hopeful Trailhunter
Friday a Colorado dealer called with an allocation for a shortbed white TH. I have a deposit with them. White is my only NOPE color :(

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Friday a Colorado dealer called with an allocation for a shortbed white TH. I have a deposit with them. White is my only NOPE color :(
Yea allocations in CO are worst yet huge demand. That 5' bed is most likely on a waitlist unless they're an ADM shop.

I'll never deposit in this region, they get last build dibs always. Flying to Vegas for my long boi TH in September, albeit I'm going Ice Cap. Seen a couple 4th gen Tacos in my neighborhood in white, plenty of dark accent around the vehicle, they look sharp for a vanilla paint.

I do like the lighter colors being a vehicle that'll live outside for a couple years & see desert sun much of the time.
Sponsored

Last edited: