Sponsored

Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
I HAVE MINE! Before anyone asks, zero markup, zero dealer addons, only $300 of port options. I paid a very large sum in cash, and financed a small amount at a very solid rate all things considered.

I am exhausted from the far drive and will do a write up soon. (I was one of the like “why not post pics and feedback asap!” when others got theirs!)

The only thing I will leave you all with before my nap is that there is ALOT of bologna on these trucks online. Don’t believe it. These are special!!!

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 6E15AEF4-5ECD-4AF8-8165-2F5D3D13A3CC
Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
So that’s at least 2 THs with bed scene light issues. Might explain the QC hold.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Oh yeah, haha. Never considered it might be the same person posting in 2 different places.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
So that’s at least 2 THs with bed scene light issues. Might explain the QC hold.
I've posted on Facebook group, but I'm one. Haven't read about any other bed scene issues. Shoot, I didn't know they were standard on the Trailhunter! I know we didn't turn them on before I left the dealership.

Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Absolutely! Owners manual did point me to two more fuse panels. One behind a plastic panel below the glove box and another under the right rear seat. I don't want to bust the plastic clips molded in the plastic panel a d question whether the fuse panel under the rear seat is applicable to hybrids as that's where the hybrid battery is. I'm leaving it alone for the dealer...and hoping it's something simple and not the subject of the QC holds.

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Camry (a beater!) / 2024 Trailhunter
I should hear something today from my salesman. I'm not getting my hopes up. Heck my bed rack won't be here for probably another month anyways. lol

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
I'm retired and have time, and I can't figure it all out!!!
I will check the scene lighting tonight after work when its dark and let you know. Is scene lighting mentioned in the manual at all?

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
I will check the scene lighting tonight after work when its dark and let you know. Is scene lighting mentioned in the manual at all?
No mention at all about the bed scene lighting. Reviews I've watched about the Trailhunter show them on when the cargo light and interior bed lights are on. The interior bed lamps are mentioned in the owners manual.
Sponsored