Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

Trailcat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter (reserved)
I received a text from my salesman who said that my Trailhunter finally left the plant headed to the port in Vera Cruz for its first boat ride..It has been sitting in Mexico for almost a month..was born 8/23 so not sure how long the rest of the trip will be
That's good news! Mine was a 9/3 build and is still in "Processing". We don't have it as bad as those waiting all summer with the holds, I'm just anxious for any update! At least they are moving and getting delivered now.
Sponsored

SP4RUNNER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Highlander
Took delivery of my Trailhunter yesterday! Absolutely love it , got it at South Bay Toyota in Gardena California. They seem to get them regularly, so if anyone is looking for a Trailhunter AT MSRP ask them when they will be receiving more.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 20240924_163108

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 20240924_163119

tacoboutit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EXL
Took delivery of my Trailhunter yesterday! Absolutely love it , got it at South Bay Toyota in Gardena California. They seem to get them regularly, so if anyone is looking for a Trailhunter AT MSRP ask them when they will be receiving more.

20240924_163108.jpg

20240924_163119.jpg
This exactly what I am waiting on! So excited. My dealer told me it will be available at the end of this month. That's any day now!
Sponsored