Sponsored

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
I got ahold of my salesman today and he says my order is “submitted/pending fulfillment” hopes for an eta soon

Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
I got a TRD Pro allocation last Wednesday. It is scheduled to be built between 7/29 and 8/4. I expect to received it around the end of September, early October.

I was expecting to have to wait quite a bit longer, so no complaints from me if it slips a bit behind schedule.

TerraComa

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5
Put in a deposit on my Pro back in January at an MSRP dealer in Oregon. At the time I was only the second person on the list, next to the salesman’s buddy. Truck was scheduled to be built on 5/7 but I was told it was delayed until the end of the month. Looks like mine is also currently at the port awaiting shipping.

2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Allocations. Post them here. đź“‹ 739327182

I’ve been waiting patiently since the Hawaii reveal to get my hands on one but knowing it’s built and just sitting there will make these next few weeks excruciating! Doesn’t help my lease on my previous vehicle was up last month so I’m stuck driving high mileage loaners from work…

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Put in a deposit on my Pro back in January at an MSRP dealer in Oregon. At the time I was only the second person on the list, next to the salesman’s buddy. Truck was scheduled to be built on 5/7 but I was told it was delayed until the end of the month. Looks like mine is also currently at the port awaiting shipping.

739327182.jpeg

I’ve been waiting patiently since the Hawaii reveal to get my hands on one but knowing it’s built and just sitting there will make these next few weeks excruciating! Doesn’t help my lease on my previous vehicle was up last month so I’m stuck driving high mileage loaners from work…
Mine is sitting there as well. It got there on 6/1.

sugammadex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD PRO
How are you able to view which phase of the build? Can anyone share a link? I have my VIN / allocation

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Mine is sitting there as well. It got there on 6/1.
Does it mean built by being an OR hybrid? And now it’s sitting getting all the pro goodies?

Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
How are you able to view which phase of the build? Can anyone share a link? I have my VIN / allocation
You get those screen shots from the dealer. Hit up your salesperson.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
It looks like all of our trucks may be on the same boat. My build date was 5/29.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I am curious as to what model year the first ones built will be. 2024 or 2025.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Probably won’t move to the next model year until the August builds. Just my guess.