Sponsored

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Thereā€™s another vehicle ship in Veracruz. Itā€™s supposed to be arriving in Port Arthur TX this weekend. (Yes, Iā€™m needing out about this)

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...67093000/imo:9285500/vessel:ALLIANCE_ST_LOUIS
Thank you for this! I've been searching for any sort of tracking info as I'm pretty sure my truck is on that same boat. It's a shame it has to pass right by my house in Austin on its way to Phoenix before I can go pick it up. If only they did drop-offs... šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
I might be paranoid here but for those that have a spec sheet for your truck, does it list the moonroof? Pretty sure itā€™s standard but hard to verify with no deliveries taking place.
Mine does as well

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
My spec list shows a moonroof, and now that I have a real VIN, the Toyota site also shows a moonroof. However, Trailhunters donā€™t come with a moonroof. So I wouldnā€™t go by either list If I were you.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
My spec list shows a moonroof, and now that I have a real VIN, the Toyota site also shows a moonroof. However, Trailhunters donā€™t come with a moonroof. So I wouldnā€™t go by either list If I were you.
All indications are that Trailhunters do come with a moonroof.

Last edited:

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
The ordering guide shows that the moonroof is standard on Off Road Premiums and above, ie Pro and Trailhunter.

Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
My peeve is vehicles need to have sale pending if it is going to appear on the site.
I agree. My dealer has never listed my truck in their inventory, I guess because I had a deposit down before it was allocated.

It is likely that my dealer is just unusually honest as car dealers go. lol

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on with my delivery date.

Last week, salesman said truck was arriving at VPC on 6/13. Over the weekend I noticed the dealer listing updated with an availability date of 6/23. Wednesday the availability date changed to 6/19. I reached out to my salesman, now heā€™s saying it should be at port on 7/12. Iā€™m thinking he checked wrong vehicle, IDK. Confusing.

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro

Last week, salesman said truck was arriving at VPC on 6/13. Over the weekend I noticed the dealer listing updated with an availability date of 6/23. Wednesday the availability date changed to 6/19. I reached out to my salesman, now heā€™s saying it should be at port on 7/12. Iā€™m thinking he checked wrong vehicle, IDK. Confusing.
Not sure how accurate Toyotas website really is for live tracking.

My vehicle still shows itā€™s in build phase with no eta but the internal tracking the dealer gets clearly shows the truck is built and on the way

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I agree. My dealer has never listed my truck in their inventory, I guess because I had a deposit down before it was allocated.

It is likely that my dealer is just unusually honest as car dealers go. lol
I put a deposit in last year, was called end of May saying it was allocated with a June delivery timeframe (like most people), finally showed up on the website yesterday.

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma

That would mean a possible August delivery date which sounds off from most estimates. Hmm

Sponsored

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Iā€™ve received tracking screenshot from a member on another forum. All of the dates Iā€™ve been provided have been bogus.

The truck wasnā€™t built until 5/29. Arrived by rail to Kendelton 6/08, where it currently waits for a truck to take it to port, then VPC. I now expect August delivery is possible.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
I put a deposit in last year, was called end of May saying it was allocated with a June delivery timeframe (like most people), finally showed up on the website yesterday.
Yeah - they might not have gotten around to updating their website yet. Some dealers want credit for getting a hard to find grade and hope it will be free advertising, even if the truck is not really available.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Yeah - they might not have gotten around to updating their website yet. Some dealers want credit for getting a hard to find grade and hope it will be free advertising, even if the truck is not really available.
This 100%. Iā€™ve noticed a few dealerā€™s doing this to generate leads, build waiting list.

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Iā€™ve received tracking screenshot from a member on another forum. All of the dates Iā€™ve been provided have been bogus.

The truck wasnā€™t built until 5/29. Arrived by rail to Kendelton 6/08, where it currently waits for a truck to take it to port, then VPC. I now expect August delivery is possible.
So does this mean it went from Mexico to Texas on a train and now going to GST/port for processing?
Sponsored