Sponsored

TripleAliners bed mats reviews / experiences?

Fireguy67

First Name
Klaus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyta Tacoma Sport Premium 6’ bed
Anyone with experience with / opinions of the TripleAliners bed mats? Can’t find any previous threads on this. OEM mats are unavailable in Canada and the TripleAliners mats seem to be decent quality and a reasonable price. ( even up here) Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
Mine should be here in the next day or 2.
Will report back...

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Anyone with experience with / opinions of the TripleAliners bed mats? Can’t find any previous threads on this. OEM mats are unavailable in Canada and the TripleAliners mats seem to be decent quality and a reasonable price. ( even up here) Thanks for any help.
I’ve got one in my Tacoma. It’s decent, not as rubbery or anti skid as I have in my vision, but it does the job.
I think if I had to redo it, I’d find horse stall mats and cut one to fit, cheaper and more to what I’d be looking for.

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
Quality is awesome. But I haven’t installed the tailgate one since I have a spray on bedliner, I not that worried about the tailgate, but placed the bed mat on top of the bedliner on the truck bed.

Zanez

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road
I'll be getting mine in next week. I'll do a review on them and post it to this group.

Sponsored

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Camry TRD, 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I have a triple A Liners 6Ft bed mat and love it. perfect fit. No problem with anything sliding around.

OP
OP
Fireguy67

Fireguy67

First Name
Klaus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyta Tacoma Sport Premium 6’ bed
So thanks everyone. Bit the bullet and got a one from TripleAliners through Amazon. I needed one sooner than later and before the price goes up…..! Should do me nicely.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
It comes folded in a box. I let mine sit in the sun for a few hours and its almost completely flat now.

I really like the design.

I mainly got it to deal with the slippery bed - seems like it will do the job.

It's lightweight compared to my previous liners - that could be a good thing if it holds up over time.

Will remove it for any bulk material that needs to be shovelled out.

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I just bought one.

it’s been a few days and it still has a few warps from shipping. I have it in the bed now with my heavy ski tuning bench on top of it to try and get rid of the final warp

overall impression so far. Fits the bed well. Big improvement for friction which is really why I bought it. Haven’t had a lot of items in the bed yet so can’t comment on whether it moves around much.

Debating whether to cut out the openings for the bed tie downs. This is my first bed mat so I don’t have anything to compare it too. But so far it seems to do what I wanted it to.
Sponsored