Sponsored

Vented seat turns on and won't turn off

Jashton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OR
That sucks they ripped the cover on your seat. Would like to think they would be more careful to not do something like that. Did replacing the fan motor fix the issue for you?
They decided to just unplug the fan and do everything once the seat cover comes in. So I currently have a ripped seat cover and a vented seat that doesn’t work. But hey I love the truck other than that. Gotta love being the guinea pig for the first year of a new gen truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mjohn185

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
They decided to just unplug the fan and do everything once the seat cover comes in. So I currently have a ripped seat cover and a vented seat that doesn’t work. But hey I love the truck other than that. Gotta love being the guinea pig for the first year of a new gen truck.
Same here. They unplugged for time being until part comes in. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

OP
OP

mjohn185

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
They replaced the fan motor on mine and it fixed the issue for a couple weeks. As I was driving home today it started back up randomly and for few minutes and then turned back off. Looks like will be contacting dealer in the morning to let them know it doesn’t appear to be the fix unless it’s another faulty fan motor.
Sponsored