WeatherTech Floor mats, when??

Old Man

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Don’t buy the name, buy the product… I’ve had Weather Tech and they weren’t great. If you are looking for a nice set of mats, check out “Smart Liner”. I have them in my Tacoma and they are great! Fit is unreal, no wrinkles, lays out nice and no areas for dirt it get in and only a hundred bucks and well worth it! Just passing it along…

https://www.smartliner-usa.com/prod...-storage?make=19&model=345&year=4471&screen=3

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
I had Weathertech in my old Tacoma and they were great. Tried Triplealiners and Husky and they both sucked. Not a fan of the way the 3DMax looks. Also Weathertech is made in the USA. The Smartliners look nice but after trying two other brands I'm waiting for Weathertech

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Interested in WeatherTech. Bought Lasfit but the fit is not great, even after letting them sit out in 90 degree weather all day to soften up/return to form after shipping.

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Don’t buy the name, buy the product… I’ve had Weather Tech and they weren’t great. If you are looking for a nice set of mats, check out “Smart Liner”. I have them in my Tacoma and they are great! Fit is unreal, no wrinkles, lays out nice and no areas for dirt it get in and only a hundred bucks and well worth it! Just passing it along…

https://www.smartliner-usa.com/prod...-storage?make=19&model=345&year=4471&screen=3
I’ve had weather tech on so many vehicles now I wouldn’t be able to change brands, they do their job for sure

Sponsored

Squashed Target

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD OR Prem Solar Octane
Interested in WeatherTech. Bought Lasfit but the fit is not great, even after letting them sit out in 90 degree weather all day to soften up/return to form after shipping.
I wonder if you got one from a bad batch. I have the Lasfit and they fit really well.

Lasfit is pretty active here. You may want to try pinging them and sending them pictures.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
I wonder if you got one from a bad batch. I have the Lasfit and they fit really well.

Lasfit is pretty active here. You may want to try pinging them and sending them pictures.
already sent them back.

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
I'm watching/waiting for Weathertech as well. Had planned to do TripleALiners as an interim, but they just shared they aren't compatible with the hybrid (supposedly the center hump is different). I reached out to Weathertech and as of 07Aug2024, this was their response:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.

I apologize that we do not have the product you are looking for right now. We are currently making the FloorLiners HP for your vehicle. We do not have an estimated time frame as of yet but we are making them. They should be done soon as they are about 95% complete so should be very soon. Below is a link where you can sign up to receive an email from us once we do have them available.

https://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/

Sponsored

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
I couldn’t wait for this so I purchased the Triple Aliners set including the bed mat and tailgate mat.

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
I'm watching/waiting for Weathertech as well. Had planned to do TripleALiners as an interim, but they just shared they aren't compatible with the hybrid (supposedly the center hump is different). I reached out to Weathertech and as of 07Aug2024, this was their response:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.

I apologize that we do not have the product you are looking for right now. We are currently making the FloorLiners HP for your vehicle. We do not have an estimated time frame as of yet but we are making them. They should be done soon as they are about 95% complete so should be very soon. Below is a link where you can sign up to receive an email from us once we do have them available.

https://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/
I have a hybrid and have a triple Aliners the middle on the rear set is not fit but works good tho.

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a hybrid and have a triple Aliners the middle on the rear set is not fit but works good tho.
Where is the fit off? Everywhere? Only in the middle on the hump size? Any more details you can share?

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)