Well, I’m out…

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
Sorry for the click bait title. Just popping into say I gave up my allocation due to arrive in a week or two. Ultimately, I honestly couldn’t make up my mind between the Canyon AEV and the TRD Pro allocation, so the wife and I are getting a Land Cruiser. I’ll be back to the midsize pickup world in a year or two when we trade our 4Runner in. She’ll be driving the Land Cruiser until I can get my truck.

I’ll still be lurking here, but spending more time over in the LC250 forums for a little while.
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Congrats man. When I was picking up my tonneau cover, I saw a LC First Edition and man oh man it was beautiful. I considered it for a split second, but I had been waiting for my truck for a year!

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Wutangz_Taco

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
Congrats man. When I was picking up my tonneau cover, I saw a LC First Edition and man oh man it was beautiful. I considered it for a split second, but I had been waiting for my truck for a year!

Enjoy!
Yeah. With my indecisiveness, it just felt like it made sense to do something different. We found a good deal in a FE in meteor shower and decided to go for it.

I will definitely miss having a truck for a year or two though.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Congrats. Bought a Landcruiser in 1994 and sold it this year to buy my Trailhunter. It's a great truck and I waited for the intro of both trucks to decide. You can't go wrong.

IH8MUD is the very best Landcruiser discussion board worldwide.

Duck Amuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road/17 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Enjoy! My wife keeps stealing my Tacoma, so I'm trying to talk her into a Land Cruiser (or, more likely, Lexus GX because we'd like a third row for occasional use).

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Gen TRD V6
Sorry for the click bait title. Just popping into say I gave up my allocation due to arrive in a week or two. Ultimately, I honestly couldn’t make up my mind between the Canyon AEV and the TRD Pro allocation, so the wife and I are getting a Land Cruiser. I’ll be back to the midsize pickup world in a year or two when we trade our 4Runner in. She’ll be driving the Land Cruiser until I can get my truck.

I’ll still be lurking here, but spending more time over in the LC250 forums for a little while.
I made the same switch after an unexpected test drive of an LC. I love it! Enjoy!

OP
OP
Wutangz_Taco

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
Congrats. Bought a Landcruiser in 1994 and sold it this year to buy my Trailhunter. It's a great truck and I waited for the intro of both trucks to decide. You can't go wrong.

IH8MUD is the very best Landcruiser discussion board worldwide.
Thanks. Sounds like I better get a profile rolling over there.
Sponsored