Sponsored

When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released?

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Im going back to trucks, i am passing my 2014 4 runner on

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
I didn’t intend on getting a 2025, but it’s starting to look like that’s when they might start actually manufacturing and distributing SR5 extra cabs. So far, I have seen three available nationwide. 🤨

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4X4 Longbed Premium
I would probably wait for 2025 if I knew for sure that
Toyota was coming out with a Tacoma in GREEN đź’š

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
I would probably wait for 2025 if I knew for sure that
Toyota was coming out with a Tacoma in GREEN đź’š
Lets cross our fingers, im sure sombody around here knows on or about when new s are announced? Myself i have always loved toyotas Dark green color, this years Bronze is a very nice color,im betting we will only see this year, so tired of the “routine,black,gray,silver and white .
love that color. Beautiful. Reminds me of. Spruce mica about 10 years ago i think

Sponsored

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4X4 Longbed Premium
that green looks sick 🔥 I like the blue crush … But I don’t love it… Thinking about getting a silver one and trading up when the greens come out 🤦

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
I live in an area with lots of gravel and dirt roads. That means lots of dust and mud when it rains. It has been my experience that the lighter colors hide the dirt better. But who knows, maybe Mud Bath is the secret? 🤔

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
With 2024. Making stridesforward im sure there must be sombody able to give an estimate on when 2025s will be listed, my main reason is color options, im looking for good old green spruce mica,
Thanks guys
David
I was waiting for the hybrid mpg and price numbers to be released before making a decision. Considering it was June before they released that information, also because it is a first model year, and I would also like some different colors...I decided to wait for the 2025s. I read somewhere that Storm Cloud might be available in 2025. That would be my choice, but would also consider a Terra, Army Green would be great too. I understand colors are subjective, it's just that none of them for 2024 really blew me away. I can't be the only one who doesn't like Underground? Did we really need 2 Whites? I own a RAV4 Prime in Windchill Pearl...it's White, I don't even notice the difference anymore.

Anyway, I would like to hear what the colors are going to be for 2025, because they're already marking the 2024s down around me. I'll jump on one of these deals if the 2025 colors are going to be lame again.

Kampferpower

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rav4 XLE hybrid; 2004 Corolla S
Has there been any updates to the 2025 timeline? I get “fall” but has there been anything new shared? Allocations in some parts of the states have been lack luster, especially if you want to be a bit picky in your decision of colors and trim packages.
With 2024. Making stridesforward im sure there must be sombody able to give an estimate on when 2025s will be listed, my main reason is color options, im looking for good old green spruce mica,
Thanks guys
David

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Kyle, i am picky on my colors , lol ……..as far as availability at this point im going to buy a hybrid, TRD Offroad , now it would be great to see toyota offer some colors, besides, white,silver black. Oh and Gray, as they call underground same colors every year , this years Bronze oxide is a beautiful color and i hope they offer in 2025 , knowing toyota, they will have purple and matallic fuscia. And throw in pink and call it some fancy name, like they did with underground…its gray…

Sponsored

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
The best colour ive seen for hiding dirt is my wife's Desert Khaki subaru.

2024 Tacoma When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released? 1725122246273-w5

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Lol i despise subaru money pits…. Lol wife has a forester, and…. Ball joints, front alignments…facking joke. Yes will go for miles , but all the commercials about the hiking adventures, great offroad is a marketing joke…i live a mile in the woods and every 6 months this is the norm… 2014 4 runner i have never had front end alighnment or ball joints, subaru cars are pur money pits, spoke to the service guy at subaru and he laughed…he said you nailed it , so many people have bought into it , yes they will go the miles but at a dollar sign ……wife is buying a new highlander or even a 2025 taco as well.

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter 6 foot bed 1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
I guess you don’t subaru..feel the same way about fords total POS
Sponsored