Sponsored

Who wants a free Raingler Nets interior cargo net? (Washington)

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Hey guys, I am trying to find someone who can take their double cab Tacoma into Raingler Nets in Eastsound, Washington. They need to build hardware for these new trucks to utilize the rear roof space.

Installation is done under interior plastics towards the roof. They sometimes can utilize OEM bolts and sometimes need to drill a small hole on each side. This is obviously for someone doing an overland build, or just wants some extra storage in the cab.

I have used a Raigler Net (paid full price, not sponsored) in my Fj Cruiser for years and it is one of my favorite mods. Duffle bags of clothes, hats, jackets, and even a large solar panel have been tucked up there.

These will give you truck an attic in the back and it will be incredible useful on the 4th gen, especially wit how the headliner is shaped. They products have a lifetime warranty and are VERY high quality.

I am not affiliated with this company. I just want a net for my truck, and they haven't gotten a chance to fit a truck so I thought I would help. I am in the process of building out the rear interior of my Trailhunter and a cargo net is at the top of my list.

DM me your info and I will direct you to them. Any installation questions will have to be with them directly.
Sponsored

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Bummer, was out there a few weeks ago. Not sure when we'll be back.

I noticed two other 4G's in Eastsound when we were grabbing dinner.. no clue if they were local though.

It's a beautiful area to explore during the summer!

2024 Tacoma Who wants a free Raingler Nets interior cargo net? (Washington) IMG_7539

2024 Tacoma Who wants a free Raingler Nets interior cargo net? (Washington) IMG_7635

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
If I was in their area I'd definitely do this. Also like their bed divider net. Super sturdy.
Sponsored