Independence Overland

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Been driving a lot. Will be putting together more videos on all sorts of stuff on these that will be helpful for you all. I just need time, and I’ve been on the road for weeks now. Will be home soon, and a slow drip of content will be starting. I’ll edit as fast as I can!
Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Put a couple hundred miles on my TH. Still too early to make a great review, but I just gotta say that high mount intake is just big dumb fun. Every time I step on the gas it makes me giggle like a 12 year old hearing his first dirty joke.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
@Independence Overland Hey Tyler.

I’ve been watching your content and man, you’re doing what I’ve always wanted to do, just didn’t think I had the time or resources to. Regardless, keep the content coming!

On your last video, it was scary when you started talking about your dog stepping on the armrest and wanting some type of cover for the rear cupholders. I think about that every time my dog is in the truck! I got the armrest cover a few weeks before I got my truck, but I was curious if you came up with the solution for the cup holder yet.

i was thinking a plastic piece that can be cut to fit the upper shape, with some inserts “glued in” underneath to lock it is place. I have some padding I could 3M on top of the plastic cover. Maybe one of the vendors on these boards can help…

Anyway, happy to collaborate on a solution.

Dog tax:

2024 Tacoma Will be doing a Trailhunter drive livestream IMG_3277