Sponsored

Zekzoop-Tacoma Gas Under Seat Storage Mat Available Now!Up to 20% off

Zekzoop

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The under seat mat is compatible with 2024 Toyota Tacoma Gasoline, ensuring it complements the car's original design without interfering with the seat's functionality.It is made from TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer), a tough and robust material, the mat is built to withstand the rigors of daily use and optimize the space under the rear seat.The under seat organizer liner is easy to install and remove, providing efficient storage solutions. It also helps with dust isolation and privacy protection, making it a practical addition to the vehicle.

Under Seat Storage Mat
You can click the link to obtain under seat storage mat or use promocode "2027IL9F" Only $37.99

https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3E3SYPL2WRI36

Discount Period:From 09/18/2024 at 05:00AM to 10/17/2024 at 23:59PM PDT

储物垫2.jpg

储物垫1.jpg
Sponsored

Wh1t3Rabbit

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2x4 Premium Sport 6' bed
Is it tacky, and softer? My only complaint with the compartment right now as-is stock is that anything you put in there rattles and rolls around, and it's hard plastic so I can't put anything breakable in there.

OP
OP
Zekzoop

Zekzoop

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Is it tacky, and softer? My only complaint with the compartment right now as-is stock is that anything you put in there rattles and rolls around, and it's hard plastic so I can't put anything breakable in there.
Our mat is made of TPE material, soft and foldable. The surroundings are designed with high edges, and the original car is molded. The surface of the mat is anti slip, and the high edge design can protect surrounding objects and prevent collisions.It doesn't necessarily prevent breakage. Compared to no protection, placing a mat can effectively reduce and increase protection.
8D81C36D-3C54-4DD6-931F-FEFAD1241419.jpg
Sponsored