33" inch wheels on a TRD Off Road?

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Me too! TRD OR hybrid in Bronze Oxide. I think youā€™re right on the price; itā€™s really looking that way. 55 is a lot more than the 36 I paid for my TRD OR in 2015. I wonder if the Pro will be similar in price to the TRD OR hybrid.
Iā€™m betting $62K for a Pro and $64K for a TH. You got to pay for the Fox shocks, Heads Up Display, Steel ARB bummer and those silly seats on the Pro, and the Heads Up Display, Old Man Emu shocks, rock rails, ABR Bumper, mullet bed rack with the elevated side air intake for the Trail Hunter. I think that I will stick with the TRD OR Hybrid w/ premium package at roughly $55K.

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Iā€™m betting $62K for a Pro and $64K for a TH. You got to pay for the Fox shocks, Heads Up Display, Steel ARB bummer and those silly seats on the Pro, and the Heads Up Display, Old Man Emu shocks, rock rails, ABR Bumper, mullet bed rack with the elevated side air intake for the Trail Hunter. I think that I will stick with the TRD OR Hybrid w/ premium package at roughly $55K.
Iā€™m thinking SR5 with lift kit. I found out I have a baby girl on the way now and need space to store shit. But no way can I afford a TRD OF or TRD Sport. So SR5 and a shit ton of mods will be the way to go

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
I think you are probably pretty close on this with the exception of hybrid OR. I have a pdf in another thread from my dealer on an OR premium with the sway bar disconnect ($1200 and not part of premium)and it has side steps ($700) along with other smaller items like floor mats and such, which I would not want, but wonā€™t likely have a choice on. With destination itā€™s basically 55000. So just adding the hybrid a good guess, and it is a guess, would 58000 with destination and before tax.

Which puts it out of contention for me unfortunately. But thatā€™s probably a realistic guess.

Sponsored

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I think you are probably pretty close on this with the exception of hybrid OR. I have a pdf in another thread from my dealer on an OR premium with the sway bar disconnect ($1200 and not part of premium)and it has side steps ($700) along with other smaller items like floor mats and such, which I would not want, but wonā€™t likely have a choice on. With destination itā€™s basically 55000. So just adding the hybrid a good guess, and it is a guess, would 58000 with destination and before tax.

Which puts it out of contention for me unfortunately. But thatā€™s probably a realistic guess.
Yes. I wasnā€™t thinking of Shipping and Handling $1495. Iā€™m estimating $3,720 for the iForce Max based off the differences between the Tundra with the Hybrid.

Yes, I was forgetting about the $1495 for shipping and handling. I am figuring $3,720 for the Hybrid because of the difference in the Tundra Hybrid v reg iForce engine. With the Off Road SB running around $42,900, plus $8,800 for premium package, I wonā€™t spring for the sway bar disconnect, so thatā€™s a little shy of $57K and I add the all season mats as well. Plus taxes, it will be a big check.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
The hybrid engine may end up being around $3k. The tundra engine is bigger and the grand Highlander max upgrade is $3k

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
You should send this to "Whistlin Diesel" on YouTube haha. He's done a ton of hilarious "durability testing" on the Hilux and lots of other ridiculous vehicle mods on Lambos, cars, trucks, etc. I'd like to see him put these dualies on a 2024 Tacoma haha. If you've never watched, check out this Hilux video. I wish I figured out how to make millions off of dumb shit like this.

Last edited:

Kevin Chaos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd generation TRD Off-Road Tacoma
ā€œMullet Bed Rackā€ Haha! I hear ya there!

mramseyisu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
With the Ranger Raptor being about $57k and the Colorado Bison being about $60k I can't see the Pro or trailhunter being way more than either of those two if Toyota actually wants to sell any.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the Ranger Raptor being about $57k and the Colorado Bison being about $60k I can't see the Pro or trailhunter being way more than either of those two if Toyota actually wants to sell any.
Except you cant buy a Ranger Raptor. 1 vehicle per dealer across the country and I can bet you they are all spoken for.

mramseyisu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
Except you cant buy a Ranger Raptor. 1 vehicle per dealer across the country and I can bet you they are all spoken for.
You can't buy a '24 Ranger period right now, at least not when I do a search for them looking for dealers with inventory. That doesn't change MSRP on them.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can't buy a '24 Ranger period right now, at least not when I do a search for them looking for dealers with inventory. That doesn't change MSRP on them.
Huh? Of course you cant because production has not started yet.

You can absolutely place an order for a 24 Ranger. They begin deliveries in January. You cannot however get a 2024 Ranger Raptor anymore.

hcrews1955

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 reg cab 4X4 5sp Tacoma, 2023 AT4X
Me too! TRD OR hybrid in Bronze Oxide. I think youā€™re right on the price; itā€™s really looking that way. 55 is a lot more than the 36 I paid for my TRD OR in 2015. I wonder if the Pro will be similar in price to the TRD OR hybrid.
I'm after the same thing., a Bronze Oxide TRD Off Road Hybrid. It's starting to look like that will be a $55k truck with mid-spec options.
I'm in on the TRD OR. Not for the off road Prius. Once the battery runs out ur pulling a lot more load.

spenticus

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I'm after the same thing., a Bronze Oxide TRD Off Road Hybrid. It's starting to look like that will be a $55k truck with mid-spec options.
For just the regular TRD off iForce premium, itā€™s at 54k hybrid TRD off road has to be up in the 60k range
Sponsored