Sponsored

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Complete incompetence from Toyota Canada to still not have released their online configurator. I need confirmation that heated seats will be standard on the TRD off road and not an extra cost. It was already indicated in the leaked Canada ordering guide that heated seats are standard on SR5 and above. Not so in the US. Has this changed for Canada? Where is the configurator so we can stop asking basic questions like this.
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Only the Off Road premium will have heated seats and steering wheel. See the Toyota.ca website description. https://media.toyota.ca/en/releases...tacoma-is-adventure-ready-out-of-the-box.html
The order guide for Canada has a star next to heated seats in standard and optional options for both AT and MT DB. This is where it gets confusing. I assumed star means standard.

Complete incompetence from Toyota Canada to still not have released their online configurator. I need confirmation that heated seats will be standard on the TRD off road and not an extra cost. It was already indicated in the leaked Canada ordering guide that heated seats are standard on SR5 and above. Not so in the US. Has this changed for Canada? Where is the configurator so we can stop asking basic questions like this.
I agree, time to shit or get off the pot. Another two months or less and people will be getting calls to come in and sign contracts, yet still no configurator and people are left scratching their heads with the cluster f of information dumped on us. Even my dealer is still left in the dark with a majority of the questions I ask which is absolutely unbelievable and screams lack of professionalism for Toyota.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Jan 2nd Taco Tueday. From an unknown,unreliable source.

Sponsored

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
In the paragraph talking about the SR5 it mentions heated front seat
I meant to post that for the off road trim options, it is only mentioned in the premium paragraph. Yes, it is confusing.

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Finally i have my trd off road manual coming in may . Dealership confirmed it ( canada )

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Made deposit during October in calgary ( stampede toyota ) . Just received email from them yesterday that truck estimate time of arrival will be may . ( Trd off road manual )

Sponsored

Garemz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
Wast theTundra role out with marketing and configurator as slow as the Tacoma is?