Sponsored

Onion Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
How do you get the rock rails, 33" tires, steel skid plates and the trail-style exhaust outlet up high under the bed on a TRD Offroad?

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
How do you get the rock rails, 33" tires, steel skid plates and the trail-style exhaust outlet up high under the bed on a TRD Offroad?
Prob wait until summer when the hybrid versions come out and those parts are made available to all models

Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Clearly they forgot to test towing uphill and downhill.
That's the cooling test. There's a very long uphill climb that they use for this. Minimum ambient temperature at a minimum speed and the vehicle must complete the climb with no temperature warnings. For downhill, I think they only check a stationary parking brake hold iirc.

spenticus

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Ive been comparing trim levels on the tacoma website. you can compare the TH and the Pro against the other trims (sans price and MPG for the hybrids). There is no option for an OR Hybrid in a 6" bed only a 5' bed. Is this just an error on the website or does the hybrid OR only come in a 5' bed?

Sponsored

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
1703617992397.png

What is the dealer adjustment for, to pay the property taxes for the dealer with? Glad I do not live anywhere near Cali.
A 20k markup?!?!!
WTF

DrastikTRD

First Name
Blizzow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro
A 20k markup?!?!!
WTF
So sick of the dealer games with cars and trucks in general. Mark it up $20k , then get a customer to talk them down to $5K mark up, makes it seem like customer is getting a deal.

Hope this sits on the lot and rots away but not with a new gen Taco. Someone will buy it and get screwed.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
1703617992397.png

What is the dealer adjustment for, to pay the property taxes for the dealer with? Glad I do not live anywhere near Cali.
I'm almost starting to hope my dealer tries this so I can have the pleasure of laughing In their face. I'll give ya $10 extra bud, how's that sound?
Sponsored