Sponsored

Any ETAs yet or still in QC hold?

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Like got the real vin?
They usually assign a status based on Allocation, Freight, Ground (and maybe others). If you were watching that I was just wondering when yours switched to "F" Freight status.

OP
OP

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5
Me and Stokes have trucks at the same location and dealer but we have number vins but his category is A and Mine is AI as of yesterday for my OR it is in qc hold does anyone know what A and AI mean

Sponsored

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Does anyone know exactly what they mean by “estimated delivery date” in the Toyota tracker? The one I’m tracking has a one week range for ground, does that mean when it should arrive at the dealer? The truck still has the preproduction vin. Deliver is for California and I have

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Does anyone know exactly what they mean by “estimated delivery date” in the Toyota tracker? The one I’m tracking has a one week range for ground, does that mean when it should arrive at the dealer? The truck still has the preproduction vin. Deliver is for California and I have
I wouldn't put any faith in the time line unless it was in freight status and even then some of them have a 30 day window.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
They usually assign a status based on Allocation, Freight, Ground (and maybe others). If you were watching that I was just wondering when yours switched to "F" Freight status.
I am not sure. He said as of today the boat landed at port yesterday. The delivery Window shows February 9 to the end of February. I am estimating 2 more weeks. It can land at any time. Ive had a loaner tacoma now for like over a month now lol. Easily put like 1500 miles on it for free haha

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Saw this Trd sport on marketplace
2024 Tacoma Any ETAs yet or still in QC hold? IMG_2525

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Santa margarita Toyota

Sponsored

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
So that’s what Underground looks like in full winter sunlight. Much lighter than other photos I’ve seen. Reminds me of Audi’s Nardo Gray, but a hair darker. I like it a lot.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
So that’s what Underground looks like in full winter sunlight. Much lighter than other photos I’ve seen. Reminds me of Audi’s Nardo Gray, but a hair darker. I like it a lot.
Fires me up can’t wait for mine. Hopefully In the next 10 days she’s at LA port now

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Awesome. Love your color choice!
I am the most excited for this gen to be honest. Been driving these trucks for about 10-12 years now I think. My first one being a 05 access cab / then 06 Trd sport double cab (my then upgrade). 2016 Trd 4x4 (my first 4 wheel truck) in 2017. Which now got traded in like a month ago for this upcoming one.
Sponsored