Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
Sorry Steve I was wanting to resist asking but seeing that mine got pushed out 2 weeks from 3/16 to 4/04 I'm wondering if it's also on QC hold at the DC or if it's even got that far...

3TMLB5JN0RM08A543
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
And to the guys here who are jumping to defense, I appreciate that... a lot. I knew that posting one person's order status info here could lead to a constant stream of requests for more info and at some point, I may have to stop. For now, I'll look them up when I can. If it gets too much, I'll let y'all know.

You are a great person for doing what you have been doing but what it comes down to is that you are not making any money off this. The sales people are. Buyers really need to make their sales people work for their sales and business.

Sponsored

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
Yours is not built yet. It is scheduled to be built 3/16. It is showing a dealer ETA of 4/1 but there is no chance that's happening. Mid April at the earliest. Not sure how it got a dealer ETA like that.
View attachment 10085
thank you sir! Toyota's website even says 4/3.. I think the allocations spreadsheet says 4/4.. and I think in my head I just had 4/1 on my mind.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Yup... I agree that salespeople should be doing this, but many can't and some are just piss-poor at their jobs and you guys shouldn't have to suffer from that.

You are also right that I don't make any money directly off of this. However... being an unofficial brand ambassador does pay me. I have a YouTube channel that shows how to use the features in a new Toyota. By doing the things that sales associates should be doing at the time of delivery, I make a nice little side hustle with advertising revenue from YouTube. If you want to support that, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG-usRA4I449dG0uv8cIZw

Hey Steve, thanks for all you have done. I now have my sales guy doing this for me after I saw what you were doing and he will keep me posted.

I also contacted Canada Pacific/ Kansas City Southern to track the railcar TTGX 997153 and they will provide more when it crosses the border in the next week on its way with more Tacoma's to Bensenville, Illinois auto hub on their rail lines.

2024 Tacoma Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status thumbnail_tacomatrain (1)

Sponsored

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Yup... I agree that salespeople should be doing this, but many can't and some are just piss-poor at their jobs and you guys shouldn't have to suffer from that.

You are also right that I don't make any money directly off of this. However... being an unofficial brand ambassador does pay me. I have a YouTube channel that shows how to use the features in a new Toyota. By doing the things that sales associates should be doing at the time of delivery, I make a nice little side hustle with advertising revenue from YouTube. If you want to support that, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG-usRA4I449dG0uv8cIZw
I have watched many of your videos. You do a great job with them, and yes we are all very appreciative of that service.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento

Subscribed!!