Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Cody56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1794 Tundra
Steve should charge 10 bucks a truck lmao
Steve thanks for helping everyone! Whenyou have a moment could you check 3TYLB5JN5RT005949
Thanks again!
Sponsored

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
And to the guys here who are jumping to defense, I appreciate that... a lot. I knew that posting one person's order status info here could lead to a constant stream of requests for more info and at some point, I may have to stop. For now, I'll look them up when I can. If it gets too much, I'll let y'all know.
Hi brother, hate to bother you, but if you get a chance could you check to see if by some miracle 3TYLB5JN8RT005380 has decided to start moving? She was built 1/21 and been on hold since 2/8. Thank you, brother!

Mike

Sponsored

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Yup... I agree that salespeople should be doing this, but many can't and some are just piss-poor at their jobs and you guys shouldn't have to suffer from that.

You are also right that I don't make any money directly off of this. However... being an unofficial brand ambassador does pay me. I have a YouTube channel that shows how to use the features in a new Toyota. By doing the things that sales associates should be doing at the time of delivery, I make a nice little side hustle with advertising revenue from YouTube. If you want to support that, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG-usRA4I449dG0uv8cIZw
Done

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Yup... I agree that salespeople should be doing this, but many can't and some are just piss-poor at their jobs and you guys shouldn't have to suffer from that.

You are also right that I don't make any money directly off of this. However... being an unofficial brand ambassador does pay me. I have a YouTube channel that shows how to use the features in a new Toyota. By doing the things that sales associates should be doing at the time of delivery, I make a nice little side hustle with advertising revenue from YouTube. If you want to support that, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG-usRA4I449dG0uv8cIZw
Subscribed and will watch a few videos! You're really going above and beyond by helping everyone out. Subscribing is the least we should be doing to return the favor.

I've gotten zero updates from my dealer since December. Stopped by the dealer last month and discovered the build date is next week. It'll get here when it gets here 😂

24 Taco

First Name
Lambert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Off Road

Done

JSWCRNA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Hi Steve,
Thanks for all you do. Watched and subscribed to your channel. Great info. When you have time can you check on my Sport 3TYLB5JN1RT009593. Was supposedly done on FEB 19. Thank you and your awesome info channels will give me something to watch on call this weekend

andymac

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi Steve... I am waiting on a TRD offroad and would be grateful if you can check on the status for me. 3TYLB5JN8RT09A984 I was told it should be built in the coming couple of weeks but that was a couple months ago. Many thanks for your help.

Sponsored

Captain O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4
Hi Steve,
Good work on the YouTube videos. Nicely done. Been waiting forever for my truck. Deposit went down 12/9/23.
Trying to figure out what to do going forward. If you could take look at 3TYLB5JN9RT000690 I would be very grateful for the insight.
Thank you,
PO

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Steve should charge 10 bucks a truck lmao
When I bought my Jeep there was someone on a forum that would get you build details and updates for a fee. Pretty sure it was a very lucrative side hustle haha. Steve is the man here, it's insane to me that Toyota just doesn't allow buyers to track there own vehicles.

ForTheWin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
When I bought my Jeep there was someone on a forum that would get you build details and updates for a fee. Pretty sure it was a very lucrative side hustle haha. Steve is the man here, it's insane to me that Toyota just doesn't allow buyers to track there own vehicles.
Ford also although I think they shut down COTUS. I haven't been in that world in a while. I think the OEM's prefer it that way, the more info you have on holds, delays, etc just leads to speculation and panic. It's a good thing we have Steve looking out for people here. I have not seen this kind of effort anywhere else online.
Sponsored