Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Guys, Jim is the real Deal. 26 years of CyberSecurity told me that everything was a red flag. But even the dark web, Tor browser, .onion websites like DREAD has great reviews of this guy.

After about 5 hours of research, I sent him the broker fee and an apology for doubting him. That was Monday. We took delivery today on a vehicle that was 3K below MSRP AFTER paying his fee.

I was up to a 500 mile radius search for a truck and had some dealers tell me to go F myself for anything less than 2K over MSRP.

I wish every car deal was this easy and this far below MSRP.

Taco.jpg
Badass color too! So glad we had one on the lot you could switch to. Doesn’t always work out that well hope your son enjoys it!!!
Sponsored

njcowboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Badass color too! So glad we had one on the lot you could switch to. Doesn’t always work out that well hope your son enjoys it!!!
Do you see the SMILE? Yes, I am sure I lucked out and having flexibility helps. He agrees that the Underground and the Black Rims are bad ass!

Taco Golfer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
There’s plenty on my sheet without spray in liners. We don’t get to pick inventory. Take what they give us. That being said I had a tundra with composite liner and it was very slick. Wound up doing a spray in
What is your opinion of the spray in liner?

09jsw

First Name
Bobo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4d trd or
I know you get asked a lot but what’s up with trailhunter or PRO and can you get one when they come out?

Last edited:

Sponsored

AnotherRandomWhiteGuy

First Name
Another
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2001
No discount on any manual transmission and the TRD OR MT is actually $1000 higher than MSRP. Is that just because there aren't many available right now or is it just going to stay that way?

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
No discount on any manual transmission and the TRD OR MT is actually $1000 higher than MSRP. Is that just because there aren't many available right now or is it just going to stay that way?
Prob a mistake unless it’s a premium with manual. It’ll be msrp bc I haven’t gotten any…I can’t do much about scarcity pricing. Same with premiums they won’t discount them yet.

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I'm looking for a TRD Off-road w/the Premium package (5 ft bed) installed. I'm in El Paso, TX. Any chance there are some good deals in TX, NM or AZ?

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
I'm looking for a TRD Off-road w/the Premium package (5 ft bed) installed. I'm in El Paso, TX. Any chance there are some good deals in TX, NM or AZ?
I have no premiums yet discounted. They just didn’t make many. Maybe in the next few allocations.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
I have no premiums yet discounted. They just didn’t make many. Maybe in the next few allocations.
Oh wow I did not see that. You dont have any currently or you didnt have a single premium discounted yet?

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Oh wow I did not see that. You dont have any currently or you didnt have a single premium discounted yet?
The couple we got were presold to the dealers customers(I’m sure over msrp)
Sponsored