ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
What's your mark down? I'll text you
I’m around $2700 off msrp. Really depends on the msrp of the truck you pick. The higher the msrp the higher the discount as my discount is based off the trucks invoice.
Sponsored

ForTheWin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
What's your mark down? I'll text you
Let us know how this goes. I'm curious if anyone here has bought from OP yet. Seems legit but looking for first hand feedback from someone here that there are no surprises.

bitrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
Seems legit
Haven't used OP but have used similar brokers in the past with 0 issues. In fact, they save a ton of time and hassle. Even used their up-front numbers to get a dealer to beat it once when they had the car we wanted locally and that was done in 2 emails whereas if you went in blind to the dealer you'd be in for god knows how long talking before you were happy.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Let us know how this goes. I'm curious if anyone here has bought from OP yet. Seems legit but looking for first hand feedback from someone here that there are no surprises.
Ton of feedback on the guy on the internet and other forums. He is good to go.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Texted him this morning, he got back to me quick with numbers, fees, etc. Set up a quick phone call to talk. Sent him my deposit via Venmo. The dealer texted me shortly after to start collecting my info for the purchase.

Discount came to a little over 3k off MSRP. If I end up with a truck at the end of this I'm never going to a dealer again. I have had back to back awful experiences trying to put deposits down with local dealers. If you're serious about buying a truck and don't want to play the awful dealer game, use this guy.

Sponsored

2TR-FE

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma SR5
Think you could source a Prerunner trim? have yet to see one listed

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Msrp will be a deal on these for the first 6-12 months. People have a good idea where it’ll be priced.
Dealer near me is also doing MSRP only (and has done only MSRP through the pandemic) on all TRD Pros, Trailhunters, etc. I don’t think MSRP on a Trailhunter is a deal. A 65K mid size truck, at 10K over a ranger raptor is not a deal.
My Ford dealer is also doing MSRP on the Ranger, however unlike for the TH I did not get in line quickly enough.
Paying invoice on those would be sweet.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Dealer near me is also doing MSRP only (and has done only MSRP through the pandemic) on all TRD Pros, Trailhunters, etc. I don’t think MSRP on a Trailhunter is a deal. A 65K mid size truck, at 10K over a ranger raptor is not a deal.
My Ford dealer is also doing MSRP on the Ranger, however unlike for the TH I did not get in line quickly enough.
Paying invoice on those would be sweet.
Plenty will get them for msrp. Those that got on a wait list last year. If you want one in the first few months you’ll prob be paying over msrp unless you get lucky. Same will happen with LC/gx550 and happens with all desirable cars when they first come out these days.
When i say deal I mean relative to the market. I have platinum tundras for under 60k. I’d never buy a Tacoma over that persoanlly …

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Haven't used OP but have used similar brokers in the past with 0 issues. In fact, they save a ton of time and hassle. Even used their up-front numbers to get a dealer to beat it once when they had the car we wanted locally and that was done in 2 emails whereas if you went in blind to the dealer you'd be in for god knows how long talking before you were happy.
Yep I have no issues with people using my pricing to negotiate deals. I show at least it’s possible. Once other dealers discount I’ll just have the owner discount even more so I actually like the competition!

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Texted him this morning, he got back to me quick with numbers, fees, etc. Set up a quick phone call to talk. Sent him my deposit via Venmo. The dealer texted me shortly after to start collecting my info for the purchase.

Discount came to a little over 3k off MSRP. If I end up with a truck at the end of this I'm never going to a dealer again. I have had back to back awful experiences trying to put deposits down with local dealers. If you're serious about buying a truck and don't want to play the awful dealer game, use this guy.
Pleasure working with you. You’ll def get the truck! When isn’t up to me though with these current issues happening! I’m sure Toyota will figure it out soon, they’re losing a lot of money each day…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Think you could source a Prerunner trim? have yet to see one listed
I have about 100 Tacomas in frieght hold or allocation right now and zero prerunners. I don’t think they started making them yet.

2TR-FE

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma SR5
I have about 100 Tacomas in frieght hold or allocation right now and zero prerunners. I don’t think they started making them yet.
Thanks for confirming. Appreciate the transparency

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
There are 5 currently listed on the allocation sheet. None built.
I had some on my allocation and they dropped off on the last update so not sure what’s going on with those…

njcowboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Guys, Jim is the real Deal. 26 years of CyberSecurity told me that everything was a red flag. But even the dark web, Tor browser, .onion websites like DREAD has great reviews of this guy.

After about 5 hours of research, I sent him the broker fee and an apology for doubting him. That was Monday. We took delivery today on a vehicle that was 3K below MSRP AFTER paying his fee.

I was up to a 500 mile radius search for a truck and had some dealers tell me to go F myself for anything less than 2K over MSRP.

I wish every car deal was this easy and this far below MSRP.

2024 Tacoma $500-1000 under invocieon 2024 Tacomas! đź’µ Purchase & Leasing Taco
Sponsored

Last edited: