Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Big thanks to @tacotaco who shared with us the FIRST look at a 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Build Sheet! (Note: some identifying info has been removed). This gives us a glimpse of the port add-ons/options pricing along with standard features.

Factory Installed Packages & Accessories (Total): $60
Port Installed Packages & Accessories (Total): $5,906

Installed Packages & Accessories:
Mud guards (FIO) - $60
Roof Rack (PIO) - $1,199
Door Edge Guards (PIO) - $155
Spray On Bedliner (PIO) - $575
Rigid Fog lights - White/Yellow (PIO) - $700
Tailgate Insert - Black (PIO) - $99
Console Safe (PIO) - $395
Integrated Dashcam (PIO) - $499
Trailer Camera (PIO) - $1,550
Door Panel Scuff Protectors (PIO) - $135
Bed Scene Lighting - (PIO) $599

2024 Tacoma First Look @ 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Build Sheet! Reveals Standard Features + Pricing for FIO/PIO Options, Packages, Accessories 2024-Tacoma-TRD-Pro-Build-Sheet-1

2024 Tacoma First Look @ 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Build Sheet! Reveals Standard Features + Pricing for FIO/PIO Options, Packages, Accessories 2024-Tacoma-TRD-Pro-Build-Sheet-2

2024 Tacoma First Look @ 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Build Sheet! Reveals Standard Features + Pricing for FIO/PIO Options, Packages, Accessories 2024-Tacoma-TRD-Pro-Build-Sheet-3
Sponsored

calicoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD OR
Less damage than I expected tbh.

That 6,735 weight rating is identical to what it says on the TH build sheet... seems unlikely. My guess is it's an estimate and we'll get exact numbers when all the other info is released.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
i’m pretty excited about the fogs and bed scene lights being PIO, gives me hope that i can have them installed on the OR
I would bet ALOT the OR will be able to have them installed

tacotaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
i’m pretty excited about the fogs and bed scene lights being PIO, gives me hope that i can have them installed on the OR
Hope so! The spec sheet on Toyota's website doesn't show them as an option for the OR but hopefully the port can install them!

Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
That 6,735 weight rating is identical to what it says on the TH build sheet... seems unlikely. My guess is it's an estimate and we'll get exact numbers when all the other info is released.
Between the different suspension elements, the seats on the Pro and the bed rack on the TH, there's probably not a ton of difference, but I agree with you that these are probably estimated.

I was complaining about the $1,169 they tacked onto my TH, but now I'm counting my lucky stars I didn't have nearly 6 grand's worth of options!

I will say though... I'm jealous of a few of the cosmetic items on the Pro. Congratulations on the confirmation!
Sponsored