Sponsored

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
TRD PRO Grille replacement / retrofit part already available... and fits all models.

https://theyotagarage.com/products/trd-pro-grille-genuine-oem-heritage-style-2024-toyota-tacoma

The Genuine TRD PRO Heritage Grille for the 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma is a great way to enhance the look of your new Tacoma. As seen on the TRD Pro and Trail Hunter, this is a Toyota OEM Part. This is going to be just the Grille Insert, Light Bar is not included.

Join the waitlist to be notified when these are available for pre-order. Currently awaiting test fitment to confirm model fitment.
  • Direct Bolt On
  • Genuine Toyota TRD Grille
  • Color: Satin/Gloss Black
2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Grille (OEM Heritage) retrofit / replacement part for 2024 Tacomas 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Grille replacement part

2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Grille (OEM Heritage) retrofit / replacement part for 2024 Tacomas 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Grille replacement retrofit part (Genuine OEM - Heritage Style) part for 2

2024 Tacoma TRD PRO Grille (OEM Heritage) retrofit / replacement part for 2024 Tacomas TRD PRO Grille (Genuine OEM - Heritage Style) part for 2024 Tacoma non-TRD PRO models 1
Sponsored

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Will this effect any of the safety cameras/sensors putting it on the TRD off road?

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Will this effect any of the safety cameras/sensors putting it on the TRD off road?
Nope. The sensor is below the grill now. Plus, this is a genuine OEM Part, not a knockoff. Will probably be pricy, but worth it. You will probably have to move the camera from your old one to the new.

tswift

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Oh boy... If they make one with bronze letters like on the bronze trail hunter I'm gonna end up being that guy.

Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
As much as I love this front grill, without the LED Bar, it's missing something. I would consider getting one if they ever make the LED bar available.

The Toyota logo looks neat!
I bet there will be a lot of aftermarket bars soon.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Very happy about that. That's the first thing I told myself I want to aim for once I get the sport. Love the look of those Pro grilles. Hopefully once testfitted and released we'll start seeing some light bars to go with it, pointless without a proper fitting light bar.

joemysterio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
I put myself on that waitlist already. I hope it isn't too crazy expensive but I'm happy to swap to this grille, I always preferred this style over the logo.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Pretty sure the light bar is ARB, so I would think you could buy one on their site or even through Toyota soon.

spenticus

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
As much as I love this front grill, without the LED Bar, it's missing something. I would consider getting one if they ever make the LED bar available.

The Toyota logo looks neat!
Same here, I want to get the light bar too

Sponsored

fjtotaco

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
pinnacledragons.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Growing up in the 70's and 80's I love those pictures of thos trucks. I dig those grills!