Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
It looks like another TH without a moonroof. I’d call that official. Not complaining, it’s just odd to me that every build sheet I’ve seen shows them having moonroofs.
Yeah I was kinda looking forward to having one since I don’t plan on getting a roof rack…
Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Yeah I was kinda looking forward to having one since I don’t plan on getting a roof rack…
I’m pretty tall so the extra headroom is nice. On the other hand I live in the Pacific NW, so in the fall and winter I need all the sunlight I can get.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
For what it's worth the Toyota website still says that the moonroof is standard on the Trailhunter.

Maybe they just forgot to build them that way. lol

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
I’m not sure why any of you are shocked by this.

the engineers said from the start the moonroof wasn’t on the TH. This was many, many months before the site even went live. That combined with the site and build sheets being wrong in many other ways, it was always obvious. Hell, the build sheets still say trd upgrade packages get ventilated softex seats lol. The site still says upgrade package doesn’t get heated.

I for one am happy it’s not included though.

Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
I’m not sure why any of you are shocked by this.

the engineers said from the start the moonroof wasn’t on the TH. This was many, many months before the site even went live. That combined with the site and build sheets being wrong in many other ways, it was always obvious. Hell, the build sheets still say trd upgrade packages get ventilated softex seats lol. The site still says upgrade package doesn’t get heated.

I for one am happy it’s not included though.
I was 100% sure there wasn’t a moonroof until one of the last prototypes shown had a moonroof. Then my dealer sent me a spec sheet for my VIN with about 70 features, options and specs listed, which included a moonroof. This is the only inaccuracy I’m aware of.

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
TRD off road premium packages show a compressor on board but that’s not the case either. Another mistake they haven’t fixed.

Biggs1975

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Do the floor mats come with the Trailhunter or is that something we need to purchase when we get ours?

Bcphoto3

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 4Runner Limited
Waiting to see when they iron out bugs in first run.. Very interested to see impressions of gas mileage and towing from new owners.. Disappointed in what I have heard so far with mileage and smaller gas tank.. My 2008 4Runner got 21mpg on our trip out west in Ma/June.. 7000 miles.. our range is about 450 miles..

Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
tempImagea2xYZB.jpg

Updated with delivered photos:

Amazing! I am so overjoyed with my purchase. I keep going outside to look at it. Better in person too.

tacoma-1-jpg.jpg
Looks amazing!

Questions:

1) Did your spec sheet show a sunroof? I'm assuming you don't have one, and none of the THs come with one.

2) Your blind spot monitor: does it "beep" or just illuminate when someone is in your blind spot?

Thanks, and congratulations!