Sponsored

kjmcc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius 2018
More juicy pics, i ended up taking off the inserts tailgate. Looks better without them may of kept it if it was black inserts. Back seat struggle room is real. But i wont have anyone back there except my dogs. Drove 6 hours today, love the new features!

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2936

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2940

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2942

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2944

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2939
Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
I know I read this before but couldn't find it. Has anyone have issues registering their new Tacos with there insurance companies? Mine advised the VIN is not registering

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I know I read this before but couldn't find it. Has anyone have issues registering their new Tacos with there insurance companies? Mine advised the VIN is not registering
If you're like me and got a pre-production VIN, it's not the same as the final one. Are you getting it off your truck?

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
If you're like me and got a pre-production VIN, it's not the same as the final one. Are you getting it off your truck?
No, it's the actual VIN from my Taco. I picked mine up already. For some reason, it's not in the "system" yet.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Do those front ISO seats recline at all? It looks like a manual recline... That is something none of the reviews seem to mention and I can actually ask those who have started to get them.
Manual lever and limited travel due to the little clearance to the rear seat.

Sponsored

kjmcc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius 2018
Anyone know if just the trd pro and trailhunter come with all these cameras?! They are making parking and driving a breeze!

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2951

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2952

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! IMG_2949

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Beautiful truck. Congrats and tell us what it is like to drive.

My wife's new SUV has a camera system like that and it is really helpful. It should be a great addition to the Taco both in tight city spaces and on the trail. The halos come with it standard and it probably comes with the premium packages on some trims, not sure.

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Anyone know if just the trd pro and trailhunter come with all these cameras?! They are making parking and driving a breeze!

IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_2952.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg
Did you have any issues with your insurance company? Mine wouldn’t insure it yet because the VIN isn’t in the “system” yet. They were going to do it manually, but said they couldn’t because it was manufactured in Mexico. WTF!! Now, it sits in the garage until I can get it insured.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Did you have any issues with your insurance company? Mine wouldn’t insure it yet because the VIN isn’t in the “system” yet. They were going to do it manually, but said they couldn’t because it was manufactured in Mexico. WTF!! Now, it sits in the garage until I can get it insured.
That is pretty lame, and not a problem I even heard of before. But insurance companies are very touchy these days jumping on any excuse to avoid covering your vehicle.

I moved to a new state last year and State Farm gave me insurance and then cancelled it because of a claim from three years ago that they didn't feel was properly documented. My insurance company at the time paid in full, no questions asked, but State Farm didn't agree. They also raised my rates after reinstating it because of incorrect information from Lexis/Nexis which I have not been able to correct.

Insurance has always sucked and these days it is even worse.

Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
My Trailhunter shipped from Mexico on 6/24 and arrived in California today (7/1). That's exact one week.

Once there, I believe they're put on a truck for direct delivery to dealerships on the west coast, otherwise probably put on rail cars to a central hub (or hubs), and then put on trucks bound for the dealerships.

Does anyone have insight into the second and third legs of the shipping process? Thanks!

sugammadex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD PRO
My Trailhunter shipped from Mexico on 6/24 and arrived in California today (7/1). That's exact one week.

Once there, I believe they're put on a truck for direct delivery to dealerships on the west coast, otherwise probably put on rail cars to a central hub (or hubs), and then put on trucks bound for the dealerships.

Does anyone have insight into the second and third legs of the shipping process? Thanks!
MY TRD Pro is going to be delivered at a Maryland dealership. The original delivery date was 6/21 - 7/5, then it got bumped to 7/14-7-18...but today I got a text from my salesman that it will be delivered 7/3-7/8.
Sponsored