Sponsored

xraided

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 6MT TRD Sport/06 BSP Xrunner (RIP)
I have the black lug nuts removed from my TRD OR when I switched to aftermarket wheels. I’ve replaced the locks and the lug nuts match.
Id like to see a pic when u swap them out!! 🙏🏽

Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
So far I'm averaging a little over 19. I drive in Eco mode and half and half with city and freeways. I'm kind of surprised since I drive in Eco and I don't have a lead foot. I'm hoping it'll get better once the engine is broken in.
I've heard reports that on the hybrid Tundras, people were getting better mileage on Normal than Eco. Not sure why, but worth a shot?

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Got my pro today, future reference came with trd pro rubber mats only even though it wasn’t listed on the sticker

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
I've heard reports that on the hybrid Tundras, people were getting better mileage on Normal than Eco. Not sure why, but worth a shot?
Thanks. I'll give it a try. Right now, it's been pretty steady at 19.3

Sponsored

fostuhh

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro Tacoma
Got the timeline from my dealer today, been waiting on the boat to leave for almost a month now, trying to be patiently impatient lol

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro deliveries have begun it appears! timeline

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Got the timeline from my dealer today, been waiting on the boat to leave for almost a month now, trying to be patiently impatient lol

timeline.jpg
That is good to know. This is supposed to be my build week, so I know it will be a long time until I get my truck. Working on being patient too, but it won't be easy.

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road

timeline.jpg
Mine was built on 6/26 and been at the port since 6/28. I am also getting very impatient knowing I will have it soon!

fostuhh

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro Tacoma
Mine was built on 6/26 and been at the port since 6/28. I am also getting very impatient knowing I will have it soon!
Seems weird that they would sit for so long. Saw some other trackers where they were on the boat 3-5 days after arriving in port.
Guess we'll see!

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Seems weird that they would sit for so long. Saw some other trackers where they were on the boat 3-5 days after arriving in port.
Guess we'll see!
Yeah my dealership said that the timeline is not frequently updated since it is out of the country... I would love to get regular updates, but its so inconsistent and its frustrating. I would just like my truck now please lol
Sponsored