MrEd

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab Long Bed 2WD
Hello,
Need some ideas on what would look great on a Celestial Silver exterior color SR5 double cab 2WD? Responses are much appreciated!
Sponsored

Sponsored

AirForce24

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Tacoma
I just ordered the predator tube steps because I prefer the look over running boards. The running boards look good though. It boils down to personal preference.

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium (6MT) in WCP
It’s all personal preference obviously. I went with the Go Rhino V-Series V3 steps on mine because of all the ones I checked out, I loved the way these looked. I was thrilled with the appearance when I finally took delivery of my TRD Sport as well! These kind of sat in the garage a while waiting for the truck to arrive 😄

I would take a new picture up close, but the garage is a complete mess while I am building cabinets. So I attached one that shows them well enough.

https://realtruck.com/p/go-rhino-vertex-v3-sidesteps/grh-v3443280t/

2024 Tacoma Step Bars, Running boards IMG_9270

Fly-by-Night

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Upgrade Package, Underground
Thinking of getting the Rough Country Power running boards. Just like the clean look of not having step sticking out. Does anyone have these on there Taco or know someone that does

TacoJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Hello,
Need some ideas on what would look great on a Celestial Silver exterior color SR5 double cab 2WD? Responses are much appreciated!
These are not on a silver Taco, but I went with Rough Country Nerf bars. My 2 cents...
2024 Tacoma Step Bars, Running boards 1000035745