Don't like badgeless 🤔

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Can’t wait man, looking good. Please let us know where you’re getting the PPF done and possibly how much they charge.. I’m highly interested in full satin as well. Thanks

Clay is the Way

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I just picked up my tacoma yesterday and I want to remove the decals. What techniques did you use to remove the decals without damaging the paint surface?

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
I also want to strip all the badging off my TRD OR when I get it into my hands. Would love to know your technique!

Sponsored

diettaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 toyota tacoma trd sport
Just removed one of the decals on my 2024 tacoma using the rubber wheel and the debris gets everywhere - theres gotta be a cleaner way.

Also - I noticed that theres two layers, the baselayer and then the graphic layer

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Definitely looks better without the stickers. I had the guy doing my ceramic coating take mine off.

Old Man

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Just a heads up… I have de-badged every truck and jeep I have ever owned and have never run up against decals like the ones on the Tacoma… “THEY ARE THE WORST !”. Normal removal can take anywhere from a half hour to a couple of hours… The Tacoma took eight hours by the time I removed both layers and compounded the area. I used every possible decal/adhesive remover (even commercial grade) and nothing would cut it. If you take on the challenge, be sure your cooler is full, and I’m not talking water…

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Looks great. I will be doing the TRD Sport stickers on the bed and the 4x4 on the tailgate for sure.

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Just a heads up… I have de-badged every truck and jeep I have ever owned and have never run up against decals like the ones on the Tacoma… “THEY ARE THE WORST !”. Normal removal can take anywhere from a half hour to a couple of hours… The Tacoma took eight hours by the time I removed both layers and compounded the area. I used every possible decal/adhesive remover (even commercial grade) and nothing would cut it. If you take on the challenge, be sure your cooler is full, and I’m not talking water…
I agree, I debadged mine and it was a royal pain. Takes a lot of beer and a lot of patience.
Sponsored