Cali Raised Trail Sliders

Taconatron

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
I have the same sliders on my 3rd gen. High quality. My install went much smoother as well. Prolly because the 3gen has been around for awhile. Reach out to Cali. Talk to them. See if they make it right.

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Sorry to hear that. Good on you for making it work. I would have sent them back and good to know as I will be shopping for steps. Certainly avoiding these until things get worked out.

Problem I think is these companies always want to be first to market and rush crap out rather than waiting and ensuring it is right. Happened when the first year of the Wrangler JL came out.

It does more harm than good as I will and many will just avoid these companies all together.

OP
OP
Visa_Declined

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
I would have sent them back and good to know as I will be shopping for steps.
Because they made me wait so long for them, and I really wanted and was excited for these, I just couldn't bring myself to sending them back. It would probably have been more months of waiting.

Kdbradley85

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR MT
Almost 9 weeks after ordering, and they're finally here! They were super well packaged. I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. I'll try to upload some pictures too, if I manage to get it done. Sure hope they were worth the price and patience LOL. Wish me luck!!!

Sponsored

Clay is the Way

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Two and a half months.
Tomorrow will 14 weeks since placing my order. Last week I received a tracking number, but says invalid or no information available. I have received so much BullShit from their customer support. 5 weeks ago I was told I would be getting a call at the end of the week that they have shipped.
Now after attempting to contact them about my order and it so called being delivered, I asked for the tracking number.
Two days later they sent me a tracking number.
So I figured they just printed one up so they could reply to my question of "Where is my order?"
At this point I believe nothing Cali Raised support team says and I'm just stuck in this situation.
So 14 weeks counting should be a factor in deciding to buy from this company.
Sponsored