Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Congrats @Tom Sellick Have fun picking up that beauty and some pictures for people like me who are still waiting would be a nice touch. :cool:

My Terra Pro is built and sitting in Mexico but playing hard to get. lol
Sponsored

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Congrats @Tom Sellick Have fun picking up that beauty and some pictures for people like me who are still waiting would be a nice touch. :cool:

My Terra Pro is built and sitting in Mexico but playing hard to get. lol
Mine should be off the boat. Today was day 1 of 13 of the estimated dealer arrival… It’s only gotta travel 1 hour and 20 mins to my dealership from the port at this point and the bottleneck is the semi 🙄 HURRY UP *with care* pls

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Mine should be off the boat. Today was day 1 of 13 of the estimated dealer arrival… It’s only gotta travel 1 hour and 20 mins to my dealership from the port at this point and the bottleneck is the semi 🙄 HURRY UP *with care* pls
I was surprised to be honest. I expected it to be delayed again.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
What was your original range? Mine better not get delayed... already waited 30 days for it to get on a boat...
I think he put the order in for it around April 23? But it was one of their 3 allocations.

Sponsored

PotatoTRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd pro
Just picked up my black on black pro today! It was a long wait since my first deposit in Denver in ausgust of 23’ ended up having to travel to Idaho to pick this up today. Worth the wait! For future reference it was almost exactly 2 months to the day from build to delivery.
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Allocations. Post them here. đź“‹ IMG_8005