Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
I'd assume the logo area is not much of an impact zone due to the location but it still makes me wary about how much material is missing there (not just on this skid but a lot of aftermarket ones)

I do like that it goes all the way up & mounts to the tow hook area.
Yeah, not a huge strength loss with the logo and vent holes. We've done some pretty extensive real-world testing of our underbody armor over the years (skids, sliders, etc...) and that spot has never really been an issue.

brian_gx_1.jpg
182A3595.jpg

56517021_2373902212895446_6646005228162252800_o.jpg

Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
It appears to me that there's an access panel in that Victory plate for changing the oil filter, can you drain the engine oil without removing the whole plate?
Yep, you can pull the access panel and change the oil.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
When you take off the chin spoiler, it exposes the TRD Sport skid plate which has a lip on each side that are normally blocked by the chin spoiler. I could easily see those edges catching air and making some noise. It's why I haven't pulled my chin spoiler. I want to try seeing if a TRD Offroad plastic skid plate, which bends up at the front, will work.

You can see the lips on the right & left side of the skid plate in this picture:
1720108901374-2e.png

You also want to make sure that you put the chin spoiler's mounting bolts back in to prevent the felt wheel well liner from catching air. I would even look at moving the felt wheel well liner to the inner side of the front bumper and add a buckle washer/nut to keep it in place.
Here's a thread about the noise and solution. https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/noise-after-removing-air-dam.832609/page-3

Sponsored

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
@Victory 4x4 - compatibility with hybrid/max trims?

Would love a super lightweight full underbody kit for a hybrid. Not for off-road protection but to be a barrier against road grime, salt, and all the other random crap found along our roadways and driveways while protecting all the nooks and crannies underneath.

(I've lost most of my heat shields on my '04 over the years just to rusting themselves off from road and elements exposure)

Last edited:

Grizzlycorn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR5
@Victory 4x4 - compatibility with hybrid/max trims?

Would love a super lightweight full underbody kit for a hybrid. Not for off-road protection but to be a barrier against road grime, salt, and all the other random crap found along our roadways and driveways while protecting all the nooks and crannies underneath.

(I've lost most of my heat shields on my '04 over the years just to rusting themselves off from road and elements exposure)
Depends on the trim level. The Victory 4x4 only fits currently on the SR, SR5, and TRD Sport from what I understand as it was modeled for the trims that do not have the additional crossmember (TRD OR, TRD Pro, TH, Limited, etc)

Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
Our Pro just showed up at the shop, so compatibility will be verified with the cross-member and hybrid models.
Sponsored