Love this color Mesquite

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
So recently looking at the tundras on the toyota site, 2025,s are being shown and to my surprise they have a beautiful color available in several models,or levels ,
i have only seen this color in the past and i loved it, the “1762 “model or whatever # it is offered “ mesquite “. A beautiful rootbeer metalic brown, I fell in love with it when i seen it. . The tundra is much more then i need , and honestly it wouldnt fit properly in garage, lol damn things are huge , im getting a 2025 taco, but my point in looking at the 2025 tundras on site was to maybe get an insight on new colors coming for the upcoming Tacos,? Anybody else see this color ? I really hope its available and if not they offer Bronze oxide again ….the color is beautiful IMO.
DAVID.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

Pharpost

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
So recently looking at the tundras on the toyota site, 2025,s are being shown and to my surprise they have a beautiful color available in several models,or levels ,
i have only seen this color in the past and i loved it, the “1762 “model or whatever # it is offered “ mesquite “. A beautiful rootbeer metalic brown, I fell in love with it when i seen it. . The tundra is much more then i need , and honestly it wouldnt fit properly in garage, lol damn things are huge , im getting a 2025 taco, but my point in looking at the 2025 tundras on site was to maybe get an insight on new colors coming for the upcoming Tacos,? Anybody else see this color ? I really hope its available and if not they offer Bronze oxide again ….the color is beautiful IMO.
DAVID.
Had a 2018 Tundra in Mesquite, loved the color! Too bad I couldn't get it in my 2024 Tacoma!

hemlockz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD Offroad 6MT
Brown is due for a comeback. I like it. My dealer also thought there’s a chance bronze oxide will be a one year color. I hope that’s right, since I got it thinking it was rare.

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Ahhh, dam. Thats to bad , i think the Bronze is one of the best colors available ,sad to see it a one and done ….the mesquite brown is my next love ….i fell in love when i first saw it on tundra. No plans to do a garage renovation for proper fitment, lol and my home is recently built garage are standard size, just to tight for a tundra….lets cross are fingers for Mesquite brown….

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I saw that checking on a Tundra. Sadly it’ll probably be a rarely produced color which will lead them to conclude people don’t want brown. I hope not because if it looks like I think it will based on renders it’ll be an awesome color!

tacoboutit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EXL
Brown is due for a comeback. I like it. My dealer also thought there’s a chance bronze oxide will be a one year color. I hope that’s right, since I got it thinking it was rare.
Rare or not, I fell in love with Bronze Oxide after seeing it one time in person. It is the color my TH will be in. Even turned down a silver one for it. Lol
Sponsored