Tacoma in bound! Ditched Bison order

WDBGR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
I decided last minute to ditch a Bison order and trade my 22 Rubicon for a TRD Off Road in Bronze Oxide. I have never seen the color in person. Added parts were bed scene lighting, ARB tow hooks, TRD front skid, rock rails and spray in bedliner (which is overkill but you take what Toyota has). Looking forward to having it in a couple of weeks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Enjoy it in good health. I liked the vibrant color of the screens in the Chevy, but I think the Taco is a better overall package.

OP
OP

WDBGR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Enjoy it in good health. I liked the vibrant color of the screens in the Chevy, but I think the Taco is a better overall package.
I feel like this is a nice touch of some of the Trail Hunter and TRD Pro components minus the $9000 extra for a bulked up suspension I won’t use. Seems like a sweet spot. I’ve watched about 30 Youtube clips of the color and it seems very “shifty”. Hope I don’t get catfished😂.

beungood

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited
No front locker in the Toyota. At least it can be had with a 6 foot bed.

beungood

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I decided last minute to ditch a Bison order and trade my 22 Rubicon for a TRD Off Road in Bronze Oxide. I have never seen the color in person. Added parts were bed scene lighting, ARB tow hooks, TRD front skid, rock rails and spray in bedliner (which is overkill but you take what Toyota has). Looking forward to having it in a couple of weeks!
What factors pulled you from the Bison to the Tacoma?

Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
interesting, haven't seen a non-hybrid with the bed scene lighting kit yet.

OP
OP

WDBGR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
What factors pulled you from the Bison to the Tacoma?
Mainly GM reputation and the unlimited complaints about electrical issues, trim fitment, panel alignment…everywhere I looked there seemed to be complaints. Even the positive reviews would point out minor annoyances.

beungood

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mainly GM reputation and the unlimited complaints about electrical issues, trim fitment, panel alignment…everywhere I looked there seemed to be complaints. Even the positive reviews would point out minor annoyances.
Im looking to buy and haven't ran across complaints but I just started researching other brands.

OP
OP

WDBGR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Im looking to buy and haven't ran across complaints but I just started researching other brands.
Just keep researching. Read some forums. Check 5 year depreciation, reliability scores…really any multitude of data available.
Sponsored