Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Software Anomalies

bigd9247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I've been driving my truck for a few days now and I also have the TPMS issue.

My biggest complaint though is the way Siri functions with Apple Carplay. In my F150 when you use Siri to send a text or search for a place to navigate to (hands free), it mutes/pauses the music so that you can clearly hear and communicate. On my Tacoma the music stays at full volume but the driver's side speaker stops playing music and communicates the Siri voice. It's really awkward because I can't hear what's being said over the music and it appears Siri can't hear me either over the music. If I make a phone call the music pauses and all speakers play the call which is how it should always act IMO. I searched online thinking it might just be a setting I had wrong, but it looks like this is an issue that lots of Toyota owners have been reporting for the last few years. Very frustrating!
Sponsored

Mikeyfaz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Wondering if anyone is experiencing 2 issues I've been having, 1 from the beginning but rare and 1 that just started a few weeks ago. Both are related to the main Display 14".

1. Intermittently the Cameras just have a blank display no messages. Hold the display power button until it resets
2. Intermittently the Radio will turn on at startup for 3-5 seconds then cuts out and can't change the station or any other functions. Hard reset to get it working again

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Wondering if anyone is experiencing 2 issues I've been having, 1 from the beginning but rare and 1 that just started a few weeks ago. Both are related to the main Display 14".

1. Intermittently the Cameras just have a blank display no messages. Hold the display power button until it resets
2. Intermittently the Radio will turn on at startup for 3-5 seconds then cuts out and can't change the station or any other functions. Hard reset to get it working again
I've experienced 1, but not 2. Definitely annoying
Sponsored