Winter Rims TRD Pro.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Out of curiosity…anyone know if it’s possible to purchase a set of the TRD Pro stock rims to mount winter tires on? If so how much? I’m sure it would be expensive (😳) but just trying to figure out what rims to mount winter tires on.
Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Yes, the dealer will be happy to sell you a set for some exorbitant amount of money. Alternatively, scour the marketplace for a lightly used set of Tundra TRD wheels or something. Endless aftermarket options too, of course.

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Yes, the dealer will be happy to sell you a set for some exorbitant amount of money. Alternatively, scour the marketplace for a lightly used set of Tundra TRD wheels or something. Endless aftermarket options too, of course.
Yeah good idea…it’s the problem with living in the boonies…not much around but I’ll keep looking.

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I’m buying the TRD black rims for my summers and using my Sport rims for my winters.

Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
doing the same thing once I see a reasonable price on these wheels, even slightly used. Mounting 265/70R18 116S Nokian Outposts. 37lbs a tire. Stoked. Removing the rock sliders in the winter.

Everyone mounting huge beefs on their gen 4s and kitting smaller rims, so shouldn't be long before a used set comes my way. Controversial OE wheel & tire specs on the halos for some of the trail stripers, but I love it. Keeping my rolling resistance down, keep my kit light & fast. Stock shit will get me to Baja & thru Canada. Good enough.

Last edited:

jan123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma limited
Out of curiosity…anyone know if it’s possible to purchase a set of the TRD Pro stock rims to mount winter tires on? If so how much? I’m sure it would be expensive (😳) but just trying to figure out what rims to mount winter tires on.
The Yota Garage (https://theyotagarage.com/) has them listed for $1,300. The price for them as an option on a new truck is $1,325.

Sponsored

-Strike-

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2024 Nissan Z
My dealership up here in Canada land quoted me $3700~ for Snow tires, wheels, and TMPS.
Lmao

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Anyone have thoughts on moving from the 18” rim/tire to 17” for winter?
Sponsored