Sponsored

4G Tacoma Credit Card style key comes standard or exclusive to some trims / package?

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Trying to figure it out if it is something standard or something that comes with certain packages
Think it's with the upgraded/premium package only and then I'm not sure with the trailhunter Pro... Probably get them... So if you get a sliding rear window it's upgraded... Funny too cause I wanted the 14in screen but that didn't come in the package with power seats and sliding rear window... But I got a moonroof 🙄🙄🙄
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
Base trd sport and it did not come with mine. You can add them if you have the smart key thing.

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road/2007 Nissan Xterra
My TRD OR with the basic upgrade package came with one.
Dang, the only upgrades mine has is the big screen and heated seats. However the salesman was surprised when it had two regular fobs. So maybe I’m just unlucky.

Ticka

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD-Sport
I'm feeling cheated!
TRD Sport Premium - no credit card key :sadface:

Update..... - contacted dealer and they had the key.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Let the dealer know and have them get you one. Mine (previous post) didn't have 'premium' option and I got one.

CanyonFisherSummitSeeker

First Name
Chapman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Dang, the only upgrades mine has is the big screen and heated seats. However the salesman was surprised when it had two regular fobs. So maybe I’m just unlucky.
I didn’t want the big screen. It was nice but a little too big for me. 12 inches would have been great. I think the premium option comes with the 14 inch screen, extra cameras, and moon roof, and a few other things, vented seats maybe. Moon roof would have been sweet but between not wanting the 14 inch screen and not wanting to add another $4k to an already (imo) overpriced truck I opted for the basic upgrade package which was still around $4k over the base OR, the premium package would have been another $4k). Not sure if that’s what got me the credit card key or not but I got two fobs and a cc key. I imagine you could get one but it’s probably gonna run you $400-$600.