Sponsored

Anyone experiencing frustration with the 14inch infotainment?

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Just use the screen. That is the mode button on every car out there. You have to cycle all the modes you don’t use. The infotainment has been awesome. No lag and working great.
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Just use the screen. That is the mode button on every car out there. You have to cycle all the modes you don’t use. The infotainment has been awesome. No lag and working great.
Seconding this. I love the infotainment

ChrisC

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD ORP
I H8 android auto! My 11 year old Prius was more intuitive when it came to hands free calling. Seems like I can't use voice commands to make a call with android auto. I really only want android auto when I wantcto use GIAA gps software on my phone offroading. Otherwise android auto stinks!!!

Others have also mentioned not being able to split screen with the radio and map. Shoot, my son's 2022 Tacoma can do that! Bad step backward on that one Toyota!
Mine does but only when using Apple CarPlay. I live in CarPlay so it’s all good for me.

MJ6805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I solved the issue I think. I switched youtube music vanced and had to enable developer options on my phone inside of android auto and check to show unknown sources. Then other apps became available to display on the screen page. It took a few minutes to appear on my screen but it now shows my playlist and such. I can finally adjust the volume without it switching to Reuters news.
Sponsored