Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
On the Canadian configurator the color combo of white dash and solid black cloth seats does'nt even seem to be available on a blue crush exterior. I prefer the solid black seats, but I'm thinking my silver Sport Plus is gonna have the light gray/black seats. Should show up the dirty dog feet nicely. Also this is the first time I've seen the Aluminum pedals...they should be slippery with snow on your boots.
Sponsored

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
yes, but notice the seats are fully black when electing white interior as opposed to the two tone grey seat you get with blue or grey dash.

I wonder if those panels pop off to paint or aftermarket options. Or even better, just vinyl them. I’d much rather have the black cloth seats
I think this may help to show / explain the interior colours
2024 Tacoma Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates? 1706971081028

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still confused...the only solid black cloth seat i see is in the SR5. Maybe the angle of the pic isn't showing the white inserts in the seat.

Sunny

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
TRD off road-Black exterior/Gray-Black interior-6 foot bed. ( not premium )

I’m the third for above trim and colour in same dealership.

My ETA is mid of April, confirmed.

So two other guys get the same spec black off road Tacoma before April.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My ETA is mid of April, confirmed.
Can I ask how you know that your April ETA is confirmed? As I understand it, allocations in Canada dealers for delivery April do not come out until third week of Feb. I am supposedly (verbally) confirmed for ETA March (allocated third week of Jan) but there is no real way to know or track. I guess we just take the dealers word for it….

Sunny

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Can I ask how you know that your April ETA is confirmed? As I understand it, allocations in Canada dealers for delivery April do not come out until third week of Feb. I am supposedly (verbally) confirmed for ETA March (allocated third week of Jan) but there is no real way to know or track. I guess we just take the dealers word for it….

My Sales Manager send me a copy of Email : (dated : Jan. 15, 2024)

Somebody (?) send email to my Sales Manager, saying that...

SOLD ORDER FILLED. ETA APRIL (with yellow color high lighted)

and all the spec details....
Order Type: Retail Sold
........ with VTN.

And called me, and said, ETA is mid of April, confirmed.

Last edited:

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My Sales Manager send me a copy of Email : (dated : Jan. 15, 2024)

Somebody (?) send email to my Sales Manager, saying that...

SOLD ORDER FILLED. ETA APRIL (with yellow color high lighted)

and all the spec details....
Order Type: Retail Sold
........ with VTN.

And called me, and said, ETA is mid of April, confirmed.

Thanks, that’s good for you. I will wait a few weeks then ask for something in writing from my dealer.

bayman

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Miata GT and 2017 Honda CR-V
I just got a call from my dealer in St. John's that they have a Black TRD Sport allocated for early April and asked if I were interested instead of the Blue Crush Metallic I like. I like Black, but it has the White/ Black seats and what looks like white trim (dealer says it's silver) and wife is bit iffy on it getting dirty looking over the years. Anyone see the white black combo in person yet?

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I just got a call from my dealer in St. John's that they have a Black TRD Sport allocated for early April and asked if I were interested instead of the Blue Crush Metallic I like. I like Black, but it has the White/ Black seats and what looks like white trim (dealer says it's silver) and wife is bit iffy on it getting dirty looking over the years. Anyone see the white black combo in person yet?
Is this your first ETA by the dealer? Still trying to get a feel for it all too. There's a dealer in Saskatchewan that has a posting for an ETA of the 8th, so obviously running late and seems like none in the Edmonton are have any listed. Still have yet to hear back from my dealer, soon going to have to walk in and figure đź’© out.

Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
My dealer in Calgary said they had one Tacoma delivered already, but it was pre-ordered. Their demo unit won't arrive for a couple more units. Still no ETA on my hybrid.

Darrin Carter

First Name
Buckshot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
My sales girl just told me mine is due to arrive the first week of March. Sport Premium in super sonic red.

Hare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
Petawawa Toyota has 3 coming in on Feb 17th ish. My Solar Octane OR Premium is slated to arrive around the 12th to 24th of March. No updates since I put my deposit down but hopefully will here some news closer to the estimated date.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD SPORT Double Cab AT #TD44840 - O'Regan's Toyota Dartmouth (oreganstoyotadartmouth.com)