Build Week vs Delivery Date

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
I don't think anyone knows exactly what availbility means. For my truck it tracked pretty closely to when it arrived at the dealership.

Sorry yours was pushed back - it is hard waiting and harder to wait longer than you were expecting. Good luck.
Sponsored

ejhenry001

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Off Road
Finally - truck came in Friday....picking it up today. For other TRD Pro owners, what the first items I should consider? I'm looking at a few things such as the amp for the JBL stereo system, the TRD running boards (may have the ones that come on it for sale soon if anyone is interested), ceramic coating....any other Must haves?

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Congrats on your Pro!

Next Monday my truck is getting PPF, which I think is important, particularly for the shiny black flairs, front end and the body sides. I have ordered sliders for my truck and soon I will get a tonneau. That's it for now.

I would like to improve the sound system, but not sure if an amp is the way to go, or if more drastic measures are required.

There are a lot of good ideas already posted on this forum, which is where I have done a lot of my research. I love this part of making my new truck truly my own. :)

Enjoy!

OP
OP
WKTJR1

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
Here's my story. I went down to Massachusetts this weekend to, or so I thought, pick up my truck (Limited Max). It never showed up. Why? "Apparently, it never made it onto the truck." Why? It seems to be on hold. Why? We don’t know. Today, "Hey, it disappeared from the website." Um, we'll get back to you.
Sponsored