First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
If you’re referring to me (OP) the answer is:

NO.

My build date was May 14; as of a couple days ago, I got a status update that said it hasn’t started the build phase yet. I saw a post about another Hybrid that said it was two weeks behind schedule. I’m guessing it will go into production any day, and I’m hoping for approximately two to four weeks for delivery afterwards.

Until then, we wait.
Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Dates:
Deposit date Aug 19, 2023
Confirmation date Apr 2, 2024
Build date May 14, 2024

Vehicle Details:
2024 4X4 DOUBLE CAB 7536A (5ft bed, short boi)
Exterior Color: Bronze Oxide
Interior Color: Softex + Emboss Mineral

Vehicle Price:
Base MSRP: TBD
Factory Installed Options: $60.00
  • Mud guards $60.00
Port Installed Options: $1,109.00
  • Spray-on bedliner $575.00
  • Door edge guards $155.00
  • Door scuff protectors $135.00
  • Tailgate insert $99.00
  • Spare tire lock $75.00
  • Ball mount $70.00
Dealer Installed Options: $0.00
  • None

Other Details:
Weight rating: 6,735 lbs
Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade confirmed
Heads-up display confirmed
ARB® modular bed utility bar with removable MOLLE panels confirmed
Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed cargo bed tie-down points confirmed

Comments:
  • Not real happy with the port-installed options but I've seen enough posts to know this was coming
  • Dealer will be charging me MSRP, and of course, pricing isn't out yet
  • I'm #1 on the list at this dealership
  • I'm expecting a mid to late June delivery, which is in line with what I was expecting

CANNOT WAIT.

Anything else you'd like confirmed from the limited information they sent me?

Rui Trailhunter Confirmation Page 1 of 3 redact.png

Rui Trailhunter Confirmation Page 2 of 3 redact.png

Rui Trailhunter Confirmation Page 3 of 3 redact.png
Any update on your TH? I have Pro with build date of 5/16. It was built on June 1.
Couple weeks behind. It’s waiting to be put on the truck in Mex.

OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Any update on your TH? I have Pro with build date of 5/16. It was built on June 1.
Couple weeks behind. It’s waiting to be put on the truck in Mex.
Yeah, I just posted the update on the post right before yours lol

The update is: there is no update. I guess they prioritized the Pros over the THs, maybe? Either way, it’s just a matter of days until it’s built. I feel it in the force.

OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
2024 Tacoma Just received a build date for my Trailhunter allocation! Standard features confirmed... Rui Hunter (003)

Got an update this morning! Original build date was 5/14 and it was built 6/5.

Looks like delivery will be sometime soon. I'm really hoping it comes in early because the week of the 8th I'll be away on business, and the week after that I'll be on vacation. Really need the stars to align here...

Anyone on the east coast know how long this process took for them from vessel depart to arrival at dealership? THANK YOU!

Sponsored

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Rui Hunter (003).png

Got an update this morning! Original build date was 5/14 and it was built 6/5.

Looks like delivery will be sometime soon. I'm really hoping it comes in early because the week of the 8th I'll be away on business, and the week after that I'll be on vacation. Really need the stars to align here...

Anyone on the east coast know how long this process took for them from vessel depart to arrival at dealership? THANK YOU!
Based on another halo delivery, it looks like we may be running about 5 days ahead of the Estimated Dealer Arrival windows (I'm assuming your 7/8-7/26 dates are the same as you can find on SmarthPath?) So that would put you around 7/3.

My OR hybrid is currently showing 7/5-7/18, so I'm waiting until Monday until I start getting REALLY antsy lol.

OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I sure hope you're right... but you're in Texas, and I'm in NY/CT.

OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I just got THE call. The one I've been waiting on for two months:

"I have exciting news: your truck is off hold, and will be here anywhere between August 16th and the 23rd."

As you may recall, my Trailhunter was one of the 70+ THs to get stuck in QC purgatory, and one of the few confirmed on back-to-back 28-day QC holds. As someone mentioned in another thread, they appear to be trickling out!

The status on the Toyota site also changed from "Vehicle may be in transit. Contact your dealer" to:

2024 Tacoma Just received a build date for my Trailhunter allocation! Standard features confirmed... 1723649207154-cr

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Last edited:

airxmarshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Charger Scat Pack

"I have exciting news: your truck is off hold, and will be here anywhere between August 16th and the 23rd."

As you may recall, my Trailhunter was one of the 70+ THs to get stuck in QC purgatory, and one of the few confirmed on back-to-back 28-day QC holds. As someone mentioned in another thread, they appear to be trickling out!

The status on the Toyota site also changed from "Vehicle may be in transit. Contact your dealer" to:

1723649207154-cr.png

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Out of curiosity, what's the serial number of your truck? I have 393, and I'm trying to determine if there's numerical reasoning to the trickle. Mine has the same QC issues yours had, with a build date of June 6th. Fingers crossed I get that call soon too 🤞

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Out of curiosity, what's the serial number of your truck? I have 393, and I'm trying to determine if there's numerical reasoning to the trickle. Mine has the same QC issues yours had, with a build date of June 6th. Fingers crossed I get that call soon too 🤞
Mine's 836, so I'd say no, it's probably based on where they parked them 🤷‍♂️

Also, how is yours 393 and built on June 6th if mine is 836 and was built on June 5th? WEIRD.

airxmarshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Mine's 836, so I'd say no, it's probably based on where they parked them 🤷‍♂️

Also, how is yours 393 and built on June 6th if mine is 836 and was built on June 5th? WEIRD.
My apologies, my build date was June 3rd, I had my dates mixed up. But I agree with you, they must just be pushing them out with how they were parked. Hopefully my dealer reaches out to me soon with some good news. I'm excited for all you guys getting EDDs, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous too 🤣

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH

1723649207154-cr.png

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Yours is on the boat then…which should be docking & unloading this week. Congrats 🍾

OP
OP
Ruissimo

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
My apologies, my build date was June 3rd, I had my dates mixed up. But I agree with you, they must just be pushing them out with how they were parked. Hopefully my dealer reaches out to me soon with some good news. I'm excited for all you guys getting EDDs, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous too 🤣
The good news is, I know of at least another 3 people whose THs just got released from the hold...
Sponsored