Franko Manini

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Frontier
Hey Team Tacoma!

I've read a lot of posts where people have purchased their trucks from dealerships outside of their local area, usually due to the availability of a particular trim level. Have any of you who have purchased from a non-local dealership had any difficulty with getting servicing or warranty issues dealt with at your local dealership? I'm assuming you don't drive across the state to get your truck serviced. Is this a risk at all?
Sponsored

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
I went to Idaho to save $4K on price. It is a Toyota honored at any Toyota Dealer. I have purchased most of my vehicles (Toyotas) out of state and never had an issue with service or warranty work

garciava

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Long bed
no issues. bought in NM and live in Colorado. I have had the truck in twice with the local dealer and they treat me like i bought it from them. Only reason I bought out of state is they had what i wanted

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Same, out of state buyer. No issues but taking it in for Toyota Care maintenance for the next 2 yrs (complimentary) and likely extending TC locally so yea should be a non -issue getting serviced. parts availability is the real bitch these days.
Sponsored