Sponsored

Credit Union rates?

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
Hi, I currently financed a 2024 iForceMax TRD OR Premium with TFS and they gave me a rate of 7.99% with an excellent/perfect credit, Tier 1+ on TFS but their rate is ridiculously high. I’m located in California and looking for a credit union that has the best rate in the current market.
Sponsored

OP
OP
omni

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your could have done worse...but also a better. If your not totally set on credit unions then take a look at online banks that do refi loans. Bankrate.com can also help. Also considering waiting until after the election to see of rates change.

https://www.bankrate.com/loans/auto-loans/rates/
Appreciate this, dealership gave me a 5-day option to look for a lower rate from a different institution such as credit union. So my deal is basically not a done deal yet, but after 5 days if I don’t come up with a lower rate, the 7.99 is automatically the contract rate for the vehicle.

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
My credit union gave me a loan offer for 6.99%. BOA's rate is 5.99%. You might ask BOA for a re-fi rate.

Richardb106

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, 2021 camry, 2002 4runner
Navy fed gave me 4.49% minutes after opening a savings account with $5. If you are a veteran or have a family member who is definitely look into navy fed

Sponsored

OP
OP
omni

omni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly, I don’t have a family in the service. So i’m looking at other options available, but Navy Fed CU is the best rate in the current market right now, so if someone is looking for an institution for their loan and have a family in the service, use Navy Fed CU.

Iluvmytaco

First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma 2020 highlander 2013 ram 3500
Got mine 4.99 with a payoff of 48 months
Sponsored