Dash Cam Solutions for 2024 Tacoma

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Any updates to parking mode adaptor @Dongar?
Been using the 10 pin adaptor and it's great (just needs a little more length next time) but seeing if there is an ETA for the "new" adaptor
Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
I asked as well and messaged them on here with no reply. I guess he is no longer around on here. I was waiting before I order3d my dash cam.

Dongar

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Hey sorry for being absent! It's been too hectic and I have notifications turned off—too many messages on all the forums we sponsor! We ran into a ton of delays... it turns out USB-C is wayyyy more complicated than you'd think because most of the Asia-based dashcam companies do not use real USB-C implementations, e.g you can't power most USB-C dashcams using actual USB-C ports, like the ones already in your Taco!!! We went above and wayyy beyond (thanks to our superstar engineers in Europe) with the electrical design here, to offer true 5V/9V/12V output, the ONLY dashcam adapter on the market to do it.

Anyways! We're in the final tooling stages for the entire product! Meanwhile I'm doing last minute firmware testing and will have free units for beta testing in the next 3-4 weeks. Little preview:

2024 Tacoma Dash Cam Solutions for 2024 Tacoma 1727753382571-es

Field testing PARKING MODE :) in our '24 Tacoma with a Vantrue N5 (4 cameras!) and a Nextbase 320XR (dual cameras!) simutaneously :sunglasses:. Yes, you can run up to 2x Dongar PRO dashcam adapters on any TRD / TH / Limited or SR5 (w/ Prem Pkg) or 1x for SR5/SR!
2024 Tacoma Dash Cam Solutions for 2024 Tacoma 1727753750913-2m

Behind the scenes look at our SLA 3D printed enclosure prototypes:
2024 Tacoma Dash Cam Solutions for 2024 Tacoma 1727753950855-s6

Dongar

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Any updates to parking mode adaptor @Dongar?
Been using the 10 pin adaptor and it's great (just needs a little more length next time) but seeing if there is an ETA for the "new" adaptor
Hey Kev! Thanks for the business! We revamped the 10-pin adapter recently and it looks a little more like this. Lets reconnect in a few weeks and I can give you one of the new beta test Dongar PRO units and the updated harness!

2024 Tacoma Dash Cam Solutions for 2024 Tacoma 1727754265616-jy

AltarBoy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21trd off-road
So will this give constant power when the vehicle is turned off? I wanna run a forward and rear facing dash came.

KCRD

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I’m so excited to finally see the beta moving forward on this! Been waiting forever for a good option for my Blackvue. Can’t wait to get my hands on one, either beta or production. :D
Sponsored