Sponsored

Decal ideas to cover up scuff mark on front bumper?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I've been telling myself sense I done it months ago that it's just a bumper and it doesn't bother me, unfortunately I can't take it until I make it, it does irk me lol.

Any ideas on some interesting decals, preferably both sides, I could place to cover up the scuff mark, something that doesn't look cheesy.

Anything I can think of would make my highschool ricer self proud, but I'd rather not on my truck lol

2024 Tacoma Decal ideas to cover up scuff mark on front bumper? 20240911_154945

2024 Tacoma Decal ideas to cover up scuff mark on front bumper? 20240911_154941
Sponsored

Cabby30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DCLB TRD OR
I scratched my truck in the same spot going up some local rocky, dirt hills. I let it sit with me for 2 weeks until I felt the need to get it repaired by some local paint shop for $400. I felt the same that I would be OK with it but I didn't like seeing it on a truck less than a year old.

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I scratched my truck in the same spot going up some local rocky, dirt hills. I let it sit with me for 2 weeks until I felt the need to get it repaired by some local paint shop for $400. I felt the same that I would be OK with it but I didn't like seeing it on a truck less than a year old.
I hear ya man, it sucks seeing it everyday. I wish it'd be so cheap for me, this town has the oil sands tax to everything lol. I'd probably be looking at closer to $800-$900 if I had to guess. Looked into getting the truck fully wrapped and the cost was out of this world.

Sponsored

Btimothy4

First Name
TB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I bet given the location you could spray it yourself with touch up paint - while not 100% perfect, it would hide the black and not stand out so much.

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Do a clearance cut right there where it's scuffed and match it on the other side. Then you don't have to worry about scuffing it up again.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
I would try the touchupdirect route first. I've ended up with a touch up pen for all my vehicles and they doing a decent job masking the defects well enough so you eventually forget about it.

If it doesn't turn out well you can always scratch it again and try to cover up with something else 😂
Sponsored