Electronic key

Taco Golfer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Has anyone been successful with downloading Electronic Key? I get the code and it just continues to request a new code.
Sponsored

Dankoma

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Has anyone been successful with downloading Electronic Key? I get the code and it just continues to request a new code.
Mine just keeps trying to download the key. I gave up on it

PDL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Mine works great. Dealer set it up for me.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Try logging out of the app and log back in using your phone number instead of email. That worked for me. The digital key isnā€™t reliable though.

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Mine was set up when I took delivery, Iā€™d be going back to dealer to get help with it - I mean you did buy new vehicle, they should be doing all that with you.

that said, adjust your expectations with it. I have an iPhone, truck unlocks great with it - and works all the time. But getting the tuck to start with the digital key, itā€™s fidgeting around for a minute to get it to see the phone to start it. Not sure why doors all unlock flawlessly but from there itā€™s so difficult for it to see the phone to start it. May not be worth it if you think youā€™d be able to just use your phone and not carry keys. Itā€˜s just not that reliable - yet (hoping it gets better)

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I had that issue and I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it worked fine. There was nothing I could do to make it work until i reinstalled it.
IF anyone trolls me, may the jock itch of seven giants affect you for 7 years.
Sponsored