Sponsored

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
https://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/

My wife and I went up to Marble Falls to enjoy some trails as there aren't many around Central Texas and we had a blast. I'm not interested in rock climbing, I'm okay doing just the trails and the Taco tackled it without breaking a sweat.

Sponsored

taco.b0ut.it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Off-Road Long Bed
Awesome, been meaning to get out there soon...

How do you like the KO3s?

OP
OP
n118nw

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
Awesome, been meaning to get out there soon...

How do you like the KO3s?
I don't have previous experience with BFG's, my last truck tires had Continental TerrainContacts. So far from what I've read about KO2's issue in rain, I don't think KO3's have that issue. We do have a lot of torque and it doesn't take much to lose grip but traction control comes on real fast. Offroad these things worked like a champ and I didn't even air down (running already at 30psi). I only did their easy/moderate trails and was quite pleased with them. They're also pretty quiet at all speeds.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Looks like a cool place. Reminds me of places I’ve been when I was younger. Thanks for posting, now I wish my OR was here even more. It’s not coming until August!

Bronze Oxide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tacoma ordered a 2024 Tacoma
Beautiful blue Tacoma! Have you been to Big Bend np? Merus Adventure Park near Amarillo is also worth the trip. You can drive down into Palo Duro Canyon!
Sponsored