Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Hey quick question, what is the exact tire size? I can't find it anywhere. I know Toyota claims 33" but if I remember right it was smaller than 285 x 70 x 17. Getting in touch with a tire shop here to trade out for 35's as soon as I get it in a few weeks.
It has 18” wheels. I believe it’s 265x70x18 but official numbers would be great!
Sponsored

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Hey OP quick question…. If you have a sec and don’t mind looking: What’s the distance from the top of your bed rail to the ground? I know the TH has a bit of a lift so I’m curious about this. (And if the measurement varies by a lot from the cab side edge of the bed rail vs at the tailgate)

also these measurements will be gold for anyone waiting on one of these who wants a taller bed cap or camper canopy to measure overall height etc.

Sponsored

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Hey OP quick question…. If you have a sec and don’t mind looking: What’s the distance from the top of your bed rail to the ground? I know the TH has a bit of a lift so I’m curious about this. (And if the measurement varies by a lot from the cab side edge of the bed rail vs at the tailgate)

also these measurements will be gold for anyone waiting on one of these who wants a taller bed cap or camper canopy to measure overall height etc.
Put a level on the side rails and came up with 53 1/2" at the front of the bed and 54 1/4" at the rear.

dglucker

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Short Bed
ARB Sports Rack off in 75 minutes total from getting tools out to putting tools away using handheld Torx set without power drill.
Sponsored